Chapter 8

Asael:

Something about Zaria pulls me towards her. I feel attracted to her not because she is pretty. Her personality also attract me. She is mature enough and that's what I like about her the most. I have this urge to make her mine but the question is how? She wouldn't like a guy like me. But I want to talk to her, I want to love her and I want her to be mine, I want to be hers.

When I saw Aaran staring at her I got angry. Even if he is my brother I wanted to punch him for looking at her. He was making her feel uncomfortable which pissed me off so much. First he is my brother and second maa would be sad that's why I refrained myself from hitting him. And today when I saw him alone with Zaria in Alaida's room, I was almost about to go to him and punch him. But I felt happy that he apologized. He shouldn’t misbehave with her. Not only her, he shouldn’t misbehave with any girl. He don't have the right to make any girl feel uncomfortable. But Aaran is different, he doesn't care about anything. Maa try to make him understand. I also tried many times but it's pointless. He will do what he wants.

I was snapped back to reality by maa's voice. I sat up on my bed telling her to come inside. She sat beside me, holding my hand and looking at me. I think she needs something from me. “What do you think about Zaria? Do you like her?” I was taken aback by this question from maa. Why is she suddenly asking me this? Should I tell her the truth? I don't share anything to anyone but I also don't lie to maa if she ask me anything. “I do but why you are asking this question suddenly?” Maa smiled at me now caressing my face lovingly. “I was thinking you should get married and I feel like Zaria is the perfect girl for you. I also noticed how you look at her. But before taking any decision I wanted to know what you want.” One thing is clear I want Zaria to be mine but obviously not forcefully though. “I like her and I want to marry her only if she wants to marry me. No one will force her.” I said the last part sternly cause I know how desi parents are. “No one will force her. I will talk to her parents tomorrow and tell them your answer. Then they will talk with Zaria also.” I nodded my head in understanding. “Though it's not confirm yet that you two will get married but I'm happy. Your choice is perfect.” Maa kissed my forehead then left.

I laid down on my bed lost in my thoughts again. What will be Zaria's reaction? Will she get angry? That will be understandable cause she is still studying. She probably didn’t even thought about marrying anyone now. So what if she starts ignoring me? Fear took over me at this thought. I don't want that. I don't want to lose her. I hope everything turns out to be fine.We will see what happens later. For now let's not think about all these.

Unknown Person:

I want to kill someone right now that's how much I'm pissed off! Zaria's parents are talking about her marriage though she don't know anything about it. But but I saw how she went to that guy's home in his car. They were smiling, laughing. They just met a while ago yet they seem so close to each other. She doesn’t interact with people easily then why she is so comfortable around this guy? God! I will kill everyone whoever is involved in this marriage thing.

I hope Zaria says no. She have to otherwise the consequences will be bad. If she says yes then she will regret badly. Why is that Asael so interested in her? He can find some other girl. But no that bastard have to like my girl, my love.

Even if I have to cage her I will do it now. At first I didn’t wanted to do that cause I knew she wouldn't like it but now the situation is different. Her parents rejected other proposals but they agreed for this one. Her parents will pressure her then she will say yes. Fuck no! I can't let that happen.

“Calm down! She doesn’t even know anything. She might say no. You know she is a girl who wants to focus on her career first.” My best friend said, he is right. I should think positively. Zaria won't agree, never! I know how she is. She wouldn't like to get married at this moment while she is still studying. I will wait for her answer then I will see what I can do. I just hope she says no cause I really don't want to hurt her.

But I swear if she says yes then she will face my wrath. I will show her what I'm capable of doing. She will beg for mercy. Not only her but every person who was involved in this fucking marriage thing will beg for my mercy. I will kill everyone. 

My friend keeps telling me to calm down but I can't. How can I when someone is trying snatch away my love from me. I want to shoot this Asael guy in the head. Did he lost his mind? Dude there are so many girls all around the world yet he had to like my love. 

I kept staring at Zaria's picture on my phone. “I want our best men to follow her.” I told my friend who is looking at me if I grew two horns over head. I looked at him now. “What?” He didn’t answer me instead he just kept staring at me. “You are seriously thinking about kidnapping her?” I nodded my head. He didn’t say anything else neither I did. If it's necessary then yes I will kidnap her. 

___________________________________________

I know this chapter was short and boring bear with it please 🥲