Sleepless with me

Eleanor's POV
Our hot skin was pressed against each other in the most perfect way as my nails slide down Noah's muscular back. His large hands holding mine with such care and compassion as he kisses my jawline. His sweaty hair presses against my forehead as we stared at each other, he was so beautiful in every way.

The sight of his head between my legs was so breathtaking, his touch was so stunning and so hard to keep my eyes open through the whole thing. I gently pulled his chocolate colored hair while arching my back.
He has always been a good lover, but tonight was totally different. This time together was really sad and almost painful to experience, not physically but mentally. I broke his heart so many times before and he still is kind enough to look me in the eyes and care for me. Noah understood me better than anyone else, but I don't understand him. He's a beautiful person, yet so unreadable.

As Noah climbs back up to me, I smile at his beautiful face. "Hi" he smiles lazily before kissing me. I could taste myself on his lips, that kinda was hot.
"Hey, thank you " I whispered as he slowly pulls out of me. "For what? " his brows furrow before he lies down to face me. "You're so caring. You're gently and so... generous." He grabs my hand as we interlocked our fingers together. "I f*cking missed you so much, Eleanor. I wanna do it perfectly this time, just to keep you."
He says kissing my fingers with his sweet lips. "I wanna stay, Noah... really I do." He has a look of happiness and sadness as we spoke quietly. "I hope so." I kiss his lips softly as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his face. I wrap my arm around his waist as well and started kissing him.

Our tongues fighting for dominance and bodies coming down from a physical high was the only feeling we were experiencing in this moment.
Noah's soft moans were music to my ears as I slowly pull away. He had a curious look on his handsome face as I slowly climb over him. "Can I touch you? " he nods as I sit between his long legs and rest my hands on his chest. "You look pretty blonde." He whispered while setting his hands on my hips. "Thank you, Noah" I watch as he stares back at me, just waiting for me to make a move. "Can I? "
"Yes, go ahead, Eleanor " he says sweetly as I slowly moved my hips against his tattooed body.

"When did you last have sex?" He asked arching his back to push against me. "Two years ago. Is it obvious? " he chuckles. "You seem nervous." He could read me perfectly, I didn't think it was that noticeable.
"It's been a while." I hope he wasn't dissatisfied? "You're not enjoying this are you?" I haven't heard a sound from him and he's not too shy to show when he's enjoying himself.
"It's not that it's just not hitting anything. It's alright, Ellie" I shake my head and pull out. "That's selfish of me." I start kissing down his chest and was about to suck him, until he sat up on his elbows. "Ellie, not yet. We haven't eared it." I look up at him like he was crazy. "We just had sex, why wouldn't I please you?" He pulls my hands towards him so I'm lying on his entire body now. "Right, the fun stuff will come later if you stay. Eleanor we're just getting back on track, we need to take it slowly ok?" He asked gently rubbing my back. "I understand, but it feels wrong." He slightly laughed before kissing my forehead. "Just sleep, I can tell you're tired." I nod into his chest before closing my eyes to sleep.....

Noah's POV
I woke up to Ellie's warm body on mine as we fell asleep in each other's arms. Last night was great, sad but still great. I'm starting to feel how amazing it is to have her back. I really missed my baby girl, and she's back again.

I slowly sit up as Eleanor opens her tired eyes. "Hey" I whispered as she smiles. "Hi. How are you? " she asks as I lean in to kiss her. "I'm alright. You look sleepy." Shs laughs before pulling me closer to her. "You wanna take a shower with me? " I ask into our kisses. "Yes, I'd love to" we then climbed out of bed and head into the bathroom.

We both were standing in the warm water as it trailed down our bodies.
"You're so muscular now " Eleanor says feeling my chest. "Yeah?" She nods as I lean in to kiss her. "Thanks" a smile crawls up on her face as I walked behind her and start kissing her neck. "I'm taking it slowly you never know how quick it gets lonely here at the top. Her skin feels unholy but I'm still drawn. The morals I'm holding, you know their gone." I sang in her ear as she laughs. "That was our first shower together." She remembered too.

"Yeah, that was our first " I said in between kisses on her wet neck.
"Noah, did you ever believe I'd come back?" Honestly I did, but after two years I was sure I knew she was gone.
"At first, but after a couple years, I believed you were gone. I'm so happy you came back." We kiss again and enjoy our steamy shower together....