The way you Fuck The way you taste

*SMUT* PART 3

Noah's POV
Ellie and I quickly shut our bedroom door and start kissing. I waste no time on slipping my tongue into her mouth as she allows me access. I quickly slip my hands down to the hem of her shirt and yank it up her body. She moans before reaching down for the zipper of my pants. I'm already getting hard as she quickly unzips them and too yanks them down to my knees. We break the kiss to finsh removing each other's clothes.

Once we're both naked, Ellie pushes me back onto the bed, making me bounce slightly as she quickly crawls over me and start kissing me again. We slide back towards the headboard before I bring her to my thighs. She looks down and smirks. "Noah, mind if I play with you? " I let out a breath and nod. "Eleanor, please just f*ck me" she chuckled before climbing off me and reaching for something on the floor. "Lift your hands up, handsome " jokingly I roll my eyes but listen as she looks at my bandaged wrist. "We'll be gently here" she says sweetly as I look up at her beautiful self above me. As I get lost staring at her beautiful body, I feel a soft material being wrapped around my wrists. I look up and see Eleanor's black panties around my wrist. God that was so hot. "Panties " I said smirking as she looks down me smirking as well. "That's right, noah"
She then leans down to kiss me. I kiss her back full of hunger as she bites my bottom lip. "Naughty girl" I whispered as she slowly moves her hips against my cock. "Oh yes!"
"Don't get too excited, we're just getting started, master" I throw my head back into the pillows behind me as Eleanor then kisses down my neck to my nipples. She runs her finger up and down my chest slowly making goosebumps appear on my flesh, making my nipples harden. She then bites down on my right side while running her thumb in a circular motion around my left one. "Oh that does feel good!" I said with a laugh, it's exactly what I do to her when I'm above her. My firm member is desperate for her touch, but this felt really good too. I'm just gonna see where she decides to take this.
"Oh yes, angel " I moan as she bites down and sucks on my nipple. Her teeth bring the pain as it runs down my upper body. My fist are tightly sealed shut from the pleasure she's bringing to me. It was nice to be back here. Making love and not feeling ashamed or dirty for it. This was genuine love and we both knew it. That's what makes it so special.

After Ellie played with my nipples, she kisses down my stomach and very slowly licks up my precum. My back arches as her lips wrap around my head. Her tongue quickly licks all around my tip, licking up the mess before she starts to suck me down to the back of her throat. "Eleanor, yes!" I moan and slowly start to buck my hips to push myself further down her throat, she too was trying to get more of me in. I continue to keep grinding against her mouth but she releases me. "Baby why?" I whine in dissatisfied. "Can you balance on you knees? " I furrow my brows totally confused. "I don't know, baby I need to feel you around my cock." I complain as she untied her panties from around my wrists and tosses them back onto the floor. "Noah, come here" she says with her index finger guide me towards her. I sit up on my knees and use my knuckles to balance. Basically I'm on all fours.
"Good boy, now put your hands on my shoulders. " I obey and watch as she leans down. "Let's get you warmed up again. " I look down and see that I'm no longer hard. "Sorry " I whispered as she starts pumping my cock. "It's Okay, baby... I got you" she says in a sexual manner before I twitch in her hand. I feel myself getting hard again just from the feeling of her hand around me. She knows what I like so it feels just right.
"Baby I'm ready" I whispered as she nods and leans down to take me back into her mouth.

"Mmm" I hum as she she has me down her throat within ten seconds.
"Oh yes, baby. Suck my cock just like that" I whine in pleasure as she digs her nails into my thighs. She felt so good and so in control. She had me at my knees literally, as she sucks firmly on me. "Oh baby I'm getting close" I said as my hands remain on her shoulders. I feel my stomach tightening as I grinds myself further into her mouth. I grab her head and push her down on my cock then look down. She has my entire member down her throat. Her face was literally right below the belt. "Oh God, Baby I'm going to cum!" I yell as she bobs her head up and down quickly.
"OH F*CK!" I then spill down her throat. She releases my member then slowly licks me up. "Oh Ellie, you naughty little girl " I said as I catch my breath. "Noah, what do you want?" She now was climbing over my lap and lining me up with her entrance.
"You baby, just you" I barely say as my chest rise and falls quickly. I was still so out of breath as she pushes herself down onto me. "Oh baby, wait" I whine before flipping us over slowly.
"Your turn" I lie my forehead down against her chest as I come down from my high. When I was twenty, I could easily get back to it. Now I'm a little older and it takes me a minute or two.

"You ready, babe?" Eleanor nods as I look down between us. I line myself up with her entrance and slam into her quickly. "Noah " she moans before digging her nails into my shoulders.
"I wanna see you tied up darlin " I smirk down at her as she arches her back. "Baby do what you want to me" she whispers as an idea pops into my head. I pull out of her and climb out of bed. "Noah!" She calls in shock as I go to our "fun room" to get a few things ready.....