After us

Eleanor's POV
I just got back from the doctor just to check in on things with the baby. The good news is that we can now see the baby, still small but definitely noticable.

I shut the door of the guy's house and set my purse down on the floor. As I was gonna head upstairs, I hear someone beeping their horn. I step down the first step and look outside to see Noah carring.... Sebastian?

I quickly unlocked the door and jog down to him. "Sebastian? " I questioned as Noah sets him down.
"MOM!" He yells then runs up to hug me tightly. "Hi sweetheart! Ugh I missed you so much. " I said in pure joy as I held my son in my arms.
"I missed you too, mom" we slowly pull away as Noah takes a seat beside me on the sidewalk. "Hey" he says quietly as Sebastian stands in front of us. I could tell in Noah's voice that he wanted to talk about something. It's been a month since our talk with Folio at the restaurant and we haven't seen each other that much lately.
"Sebastian? Why don't you go and wait in the living room for us ok?"
"Sure mom" he nods then heads up to the front door.

I turn to face Noah as he gently grabs my left hand and kisses my knuckles.
"You smell great" he whispers as a smile crawls on my face. "Thank you, honey" he then takes a deep breath in and pulls a peice of paper out from his blue jeans pocket. It's been a long time since I've seen him in blue jeans. I watch his tattooed fingers carefully unfold the paper and slowly bring it to me. I hold one of the corners as he held the other and we both slowly read it.
"I wanna make it official. If I go, I want to know that my angel was you.
Here... I bought this for you." He let's me hold the paper and stands to his feet. The paper was for our wedding, we both need to sign it. I just watch him as he stares at me. "Am I supposed to follow you?" I asked looking around. "Yeah, just to the car" I nodded but had a little difficulty standing back up, due to the baby and my stomach was no longer flat. "Oh I'm sorry, babe" he quickly realized then helped me stand up with his skeleton looking futures now.
I felt so bad for him. His cheekbones were more visible than ever and his skin was tight around his skeleton.
You could tell how sick he was which was so heartbreaking.

Thanks to Noah, we make it down to his car and stand by the trunk.
"I was thinking, only if you're feeling up to it... maybe we could... you know get married this weekend?" I watch as he pulls out a bag and hands it to me.
"Oh Noah, I'd love- I began to say as I reached into the bag and pull out a very pretty white dress that would fit around my wide belly. "Awe Noah, thank you. It's so beautiful " I said rubbing his back as he was reaching for something else. "Yeah, I always loved how you looked in white. Now I also got you this, it's just a gift for you to remember." He says standing up straight and handing me a red box.

I slowly unwrap the ribbon and carefully open the top. As my eyes search the box, I see a set of keys, some cash, two small boxes of jewelry, a letter folded up, a few brand new dresses, and a car key.
He must've boughten me a car!

I look up at Noah and smile so brightly. "The car's at the other house but will be there when you and Sebastian get home." I set the box down and hug him as tightly as I could being pregnant. "Noah, thank you so much baby. Thank you!" I said as he smiles and kisses my forehead.
"You're so beautiful" he whispers then cups my cheeks. "Let's go upstairs " I nod as he picks up the box and bag before closing the trunk and following me to the house....