Find me & save me

Noah's POV
I kissed my baby boy, Caleb's head before setting him down in his crib. He looks a lot like Ellie in the face
It was precious to see him. I smiled as I stared down at him. "See ya later, little guy." I whispered before shutting the door to his room and heading downstairs. I said goodbye to everyone before I left to go to the hotel....

I clasped onto the floor as the withdrawals started to kick in again.
My heart is racing and my vision is becoming a blur. As I lie on the cold flooring, my phone rings. I don't have a lot of energy since I used it all on Eleanor and me during our lustful moment, but I use the little that I have to reach down for my phone.

"Hello?" I mumbled as I managed to answer it. "Noah, I need to talk to you" it was Eleanor on the line. "Oh God Ellie, not now. " I said in between pauses from the withdrawals. "Noah, I'm coming. I'll be there soon." I barely respond as I have some difficulty breathing. God I hope she gets here soon...

"Noah? Noah" I slowly look up and see Eleanor kneeling beside me. She looks absolutely beautiful as always.
"Ellie? " I whispered as my face was lying against the floor. "Yeah, it's me, Noah." She responded while gently rubbing my back. "I'm so sorry, baby I didn't- "ssssshhhhh... it's Okay, just relax alright. " she says before helping me stand up to my feet. "I'm not gonna make it, Ellie. " I mumbled referring to the bed. "You will just focus." Trying to focus was so hard.
How can I focus when I'm going through withdrawals?

"Uh Eleanor, I can't do this " once again I fall to my knees onto the floor.
"Noah, come on" Ellie grunts while trying to pull me up from the floor.
"Eleanor, I can't!" I cry out before fisting my hands over my head. The desire is so f*cking strong.

"Noah, get up" I just lie there curled up and motionless on the cold flooring. I physically couldn't get up.
"Noah, if you don't get up-
"ELEANOR, I CAN'T! I'M SO SORRY" I scream out as I started to cry. The emotions we both were feeling were so difficult and hard to accept.
"Then I should go"
'no' was all I could possibly think right now. I need her mostly now. "No, Ellie please no!" I cry as she stands back up. "I honestly shouldn't even be around you."
"Ellie, no! Please baby please don't leave me alone. " I beg as the desired outcome continues to torture me internally. "No, I think I'll go... Will should be here soon to check on you. "
Eleanor then starts to walk away.
"Eleanor? I call but she continues to go her way. "Ellie! Baby I need your help." She mumbles something before opening door and leaving me alone again. "ELLIE? ELEANOR PLEASE!" I cried out but it was no use, she was gone.

I lie on the bathroom floor crying before sleep eventually over took me...

Eleanor's POV
I ran down the hotel hallway crying so hard. The man I love is crying for help on the bathroom floor and I just left him to suffer. What kind of person would do that? I asked myself as I leaned against the wall. Noah needs help. The best way to help him would be to help him push through this mess. He needs his family.

I swallow a lump in my throat before looking back down the hallway.
'Go back ' kept running through my head which was a sign... I need to go help Noah....
PART 1 >>>>>