You'll need them again

NOTE:
HI GUYS, SO I REMOVED THE LAST FOUR CHAPTERS CAUSE HAVING POPPY IN THE STORY JUST DIDN'T FIT. SO NOW IT'S GONNA PICK UP FROM WHEN NOAH'S ON TOUR.

FILLER CHAPTER
Noah's POV

Hi Noah, this is Phil
I just realized I forgot to send you your prescriptions before the tour.
Is there a way I can send them out, maybe to Eleanor? You need this, it's so important for you mentally.

I apologize Noah, please let me know.

I read before tossing my phone on the side of the bed in annoyed. How the f*ck did he forget to send me my pills? We've done this for five years now!

I walk to the bathroom to take a shower and try to focus on something more important.

THE SHOW
BACKSTAGE
"Folio are you alright man?" I questioned as Folio sat on the couch with a hand over his chest. "No man, no" he mumbles as I run to his side.
"Folio, talk to me " I said as he cringes from what I'm assuming is pain. "I can't breathe!" He says in panic as Will comes running over to us.
"Folio! " he says in worry, quickly getting on his knees beside me.
"Will, he said he can't breathe. " I said in a panicky tone. "Ok, let's have him lie down." Will orders as we both guide Folio to the floor. I trust William better than anyone when it comes to health. He saved my son and Ellie in that car accident.

"Folio, buddy what are you feeling?"
"I'm gonna puke." Folio says as he leans forward to prepare himself.
"Brian, get the bag!" I yell as Brian just came around the corner. "What's going on? " he asks while quickly bringing us a plastic bag. Will holds in for Folio as he literally just vomits into the bag. "Call an ambulance. Folio needs medical help. " I said as he nods and pulls out his phone.
"What about the show? I can try to push through. " Folio says as Will goes to throw away the bag. "No. Don't worry about the show. We need to get you help." I said patting his shoulder as Brian hangs up the phone. "They're on their way. " I nod as Will encourages Folio to lie down. "I think you're having a severe panic attack and whatever made you vomit was probably a drug of some kind. "
Folio shakes his head now lying on his back. "I've never done drugs man... other then some weed." We kinda chuckled while sitting right beside him on the floor. "You drank at the bar last night right?" He nods as Will looks up at me. "Someone drugged his drink." My eyes go wide as Nick and Jolly run over to us....

Eleanor's POV
"Is he sleeping? " Amanda asks as I hold the phone up to my ear and shrug. "I'm trying to be patient but it's the second time since he's left. I just worry about him so much." I said as she nods. "He's a strong man sweetheart. Why don't we watch a movie and see if he calls within the next hour? " I nodded and just hang up. I don't think we're going anywhere with this tonight... again.

I love Noah so much but he's constantly worrying me. Did he just forget or did he slice himself again?
Is he drunk, high, or God knows what else he's doing? I can only pray he's okay....