A curse & blessing

Eleanor's POV
Noah and I shut the hotel door, still holding hands. Once he takes his jacket off, I guide him to the bathroom. "I want you to just relax."
"I can't relax, baby. Can I please touch you, I need to feel something." I almost can't say "no' the poor guy just found out he has stage two cancer.
"Okay. I still want you to relax " he kisses my forehead and guides us towards the bed.

I slowly remove his shirt and have him sit in front of me. "Baby, we can't just hide this with sex." He grabs my hand and kissed my fingers. "I know, baby girl please just distract me." I kiss him passionately before telling him to sit against the headboard.

Noah obeys as I slowly come and sit on his lap. "This isn't the way" I said unbuckling his belt. "I know it's wrong. " he whispered as I unzip his leather pants. Right before I go to slide my hand down, Noah's phone rings. "Who's that?" I asked but he grabs my chin. "Baby, look at me." He whispered, but his Limp Biskit ringtone continued to play. "Phil" he whispered before answering it.
"Hey" I watch his eyes as he puts Phil on speaker. "Hi Noah, I'm sorry to call this late but I need you to come in as soon as possible. " My eyes went wide as Noah rests his head against the headboard. "Phil, what's happening?"
He asks as I still was sitting on his lap.
" You have esophageal cancer. This can effect your career if you don't come in for treatment, Noah. When can I meet you?" He looks at me then the wall. "I don't know, Phil. I'm flying in tomorrow to see Paddy so probably in the afternoon." I nod as fear was the only emotion in Noah's eyes. "Okay, I'm gonna book you for 6:45 okay?" He just hums in response before saying goodbye to Phil.

"I should just buy a gun" my lips part at the raw statement. "Baby, you're gonna be alright." Tears were dangerously close to falling from his eyes as he covers his face. "You don't know that!" He cries out as I get off his lap and pull him into my chest.
"Noah, you're gonna be alright." I too was silently crying as he squeezes me against him. "Every f*cking time something good happens. WHAT THE F*CK DID I DO ?" He yells into my shoulder. "You didn't do anything, baby. I'm so sorry, Noah " he doesn't say anything, just wet tears fell from his broken eyes.

A half hour later we lied down in each others arms and just wept. We couldn't pray out loud, so our tears did it for us. Noah is so scared, and I'm trying to comfort him in anyways I can.

My fingers gently play with his chocolate colored hair as he runs circles on my stomach. As my thumb gently runs across his cheek, he grabs my hand. "I missed you" I smile down at him as his eyes were sealed shut.
"I missed you too, I'd often think about you. " I said feeling little kisses against my collarbone. "I thought about you for a long time.... occasionally when your name or the scent of roses was in the air. The thought was so crushing though, so I blocked you out for years. " I kiss his cheek as he continues. "The night we reunited was so ironic. Why are we back together again?" When he said "together" that gave me hope. "Are we a thing?" He was thinking hard on how to answer this question. "We're two...
My other half I sold to you when we got married." I still have the ring he bought me, it's in a box in Dad's car.
"Noah" I just whispered, listening to his heart beating against my chest.....

MORNING
"Yes, I told you that!" Noah says in annoyance as we were just boarding the private plane. "Yeah, I have other priorities to get to first. Tell Matt to call me later." He then hung up with Sally. "Noah, are you ready? " the pilot asked as Noah nods and says a quick thank you before walking to me.

I was sitting on a couch with a blanket as Noah sits beside me. "You okay?" I ask as he lies on his back and uses my legs as a pillow. "I honestly have no idea." I gently rub his cheek as the pilot starts to position the plane for the runway. "Are you excited to see, Paddy?" I just wanna change the subject. "Yeah, he's been calling me nonstop since I bought him a headset." I laughed, making him smile . "I saw the picture of you two at a concert." He chuckles, "Yeah, we saw
ACDC he loved it." That must've been a fun night for them, I can tell by the way Noah describes their time together. "Sebastian, has been begging me to take him to a show."
"I'll take all of you to something, you pick. " I smirk at him as those perfect teeth slightly show through his smile.
"That'd be amazing." We kiss again before falling asleep together again.....