Forever and always

Noah's POV
I held Ellie against my chest as we just lied here in my bed in silence. We were happy just like this. We have a very strong relationship and always have for years, but I don't know how I can keep this life and my other life together. It's a one way street, you can only choose one way to go. I've been thinking about this all afternoon and don't know what to do anymore about it. I love my life as a rockstar.
Playing live is absolutely amazing, seeing the fans is amazing, writing music is my healing, but at the end of the day, none of it will be as special as my family. I need them in my life in order to feel happy, loved, and empowered by their presences, I love them all so much. I think I know what I have to do now.

"Ellie?" I whispered as she slowly looks up at me, still lying on my chest.
"Yes, baby? " I lean in and kiss her forehead softly. "I've been think strongly about this and I just- I want to be happy with you and the kids, ya know?" She nods while reaching up to hold my hand. I wrap my fingers around her tiny hand and continue.
"I think I'm gonna end the band."
"Are you serious? " she sits up quickly and looks down at me in suprise.
"Yeah, it's been a great experience but I just want to be happy. You and the boys are my top priority now and I can't do both. I don't want to live two different lives anymore. I want to grow old with you. Watch our kids grow up, and I want us to have that life we always wanted." Ellie smiles as she leans in to kiss my cheek. "I'd love that, Noah but are you sure? I don't want you to do anything impulsive."
I appreciated her asking but I feel strong about this. I think this is the best way to go."I feel it, Ellie... I think this is where we draw the line. Occasionally we can do a few shows a year but I don't think I want to continue with it. I feel like I can settle now. I haven't felt that in a long time and now that I have that relief and I have you, I think I'm gonna be ok."
Ellie climbs over me and kisses me passionately. I pull her closer to me as we kiss just full of pure joy and love again.

It's been so long for us to find this happiness again. We've fought so hard to keep each other, stay strong for one another, forgiving ourselves for the mistakes we've made throughout the years, and most importantly, we still love each other so much even though we've disappointed each other. We're wiser and happy now. We have two great kids, live in Italy, have a home together, and we have each other. I don't know what more I could ask for... Because for the first time in a long time, I'm happy.....

TWO MONTHS LATER
Instead of making a new album, I made some special editions of our songs from The Death Of Peace Of Mind and added a few new tracks for the fans. I wanted to do my best with this last album, but also keep the best times we've had with our fans too. We added live tracks in to remember those moments. I'll always be so grateful to those who have supported my band and me. We've had a great life and journey throughout the years together.

I explained everything to the boys and they all were understanding about my decision. We all agree that we'd do a handful of shows a year just so we can keep going as a band, just not further. The next show is next year in August, we still need time for Folio to heal and the exciting news is that Eleanor is pregnant again. We're both very excited and I don't think we've felt this happy in a very long time. It's so good to feel normal again.

I'm still getting sober, but will has been by my side nonstop and has provided some medicines to help me cope with everything.

The best part of this is that I'm living life like a normal person. I don't think I've ever felt that before so I'm deeply grateful and thankful for everything I have.

We will always be a family, a band, a team, and great friends the way we started and the way we ended....

THE END.....

The first picture

Even though you fail, fall, lose, over and over again, you will one day rise and overcome everything that hurt you, tried to break you, distract you, and even over ride you,just know

Even though you fail, fall, lose, over and over again, you will one day rise and overcome everything that hurt you, tried to break you, distract you, and even over ride you,just know... YOU WILL WIN

The last picture

We made it....

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS LONG AND CRAZY RIDE ! IT'S BEEN A LONG JOURNEY AND IT'S BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE! THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE BOOKS TO YOUR READING LISTS, VOTING, AND SUPPORTING MY BOOKS.

I THINK IT'S TIME TO GIVE NOAH AND ELEANOR THEIR HAPPY ENDING!

THANK YOU GUYS!🖤❤🤘