Your guardian

TWO WEEKS LATER
Eleanor's POV
Noah was in the hospital for most of the day, but called me and asked if Folio and I would join him for dinner tonight. He did mention that there was something important to discuss.

Now I'm just standing at the end of the driveway in a white dress as my golden locks blow softly on my shoulders. The evening sky was beautiful. The shades of orange and purple was absolutely stunning. A smile appears on my face as I see Noah's car heading down the street with Folio in the passenger seat.

As the car pulls up beside me, Folio steps out and opens the backseat door for me. "Thank you, Folio" I smiled as he nods sweetly before letting me climb inside. He then shuts the door and also gets back into the car.
Noah looks up at me from the rearview mirror and gives me a small smile. I smile back before his eyes go back to the road.

The boys and I rode in a comfortable silence as we drove to a club. Based on the outside, it looked like a club, but once we stepped inside, I quickly realized that it was a restaurant/club together. It was cute in here.

Noah pulls me into his side as Folio holds the door open for us. I once again give Folio a smile as his black hair was flipped to the right side of his head with a messy style to it. Noah had his hair curled by his forehead but not much in the back. He's probably so tired.

The three of us take a seat at a table in the corner of the restaurant before looking at the menus, which were placed here before we sat down. Noah and I make eye contact again. I could tell he wasn't hungry and was just here so we could talk about whatever it was that he wanted. "You ok?" I asked reaching for his hand that lied beside mine on the white table cloth.
"I can't eat. This medication is a f*cking b*tch." He says taking my hand in his, gently rubbing circles on my skin. "Phil, mentioned that" Folio says making Noah and I look his direction and nod. "Yeah" I said sadly as Folio sets his menu down and leans in towards us on his elbows. "So, Noah? You already told me, but Eleanor needs to know." I look at Noah as he nodded and clears his throat. "So ugh... I've been thinking about this for a while now and I think it's a good idea just in case. " I furrow my brows, unsure as to what he was talking about. "I was just informed by Phil that the cancer has spread throughout my collarbone and could lead to very little time left." My mouth fell open but I quickly cover my face with my hands and start crying silently. The fact that it's spread to his bones is horrible.

"Noah, I'm so sorry " I said finally lifing my head back up to face him.
"So, Folio and I had a serious talk and uh- he was crying too, but trying to hide it. "We made a promise and.... Basically he's gonna take my place and help you raise our baby. " I start crying even harder as my mascara starts to run down my face. "Noah"
He nods and uses his sleeve to remove the tears on his face. "Ellie? Phil gave me eight months... That's when the baby's due. I don't want to leave you baby girl, I'm devastated... But I need to know that somone is here to help you. Somone I trust and who will keep you and the kids safe, that was Folio. The guys will help you too, but I know Folio will take care of you." I shake my head and stand up. "Noah? Can we- I point to the back as he nods and stands up. "Thank you, Folio" I said crying as he hands me my purse.
"I'm so sorry, guys" he said with heartbroken eyes. Noah and I nod before heading to the doors.

I take Noah's hand in mine as we walk to the back of the club. There was a purple light on so we just stand underneath it and stare at each other.

"Noah? Baby I'm so sorry" I said crying hard now. "Eleanor? I never thought I'd do this" he says as tears stream down his face too. "I don't want to leave without giving you everything." He then gets on his knees in front of me and pulls out a small black box. My blurry view made it hard to see as he opens the box.
"Eleanor Sydney, will you be my wife no matter what happens in eight months ?" He questions taking a harsh breath in. "Noah" I was so heartbroken right now that I fall to my knees and wrap my arms around his neck so tightly. He felt so thin from the lose of muscle. He wraps his arms around my neck too as we cry into each other's necks. We should be happy, but I guess that's what happens in this so called life.

We slowly pull away and kiss passionately. "Noah? I love you so much Okay " I whispered as he nods and cups my face. "You're always gonna be my other half. " we hug again as this horribly emotional moment burns right through us.....