Apology sex

Noah's POV
Ellie grinds her hips against mine as she towers over me. My hands hold her in place as our moans echoed throughout the room. Skin on skin, saliva, spit, sweat, and what I wanted to be love was just a release of lust.
I always enjoyed sex, especially when it's with Eleanor, but this felt so wrong. It was like we threw the main problem to the side and were being selfish and just using each other.
I think I understand what Ellie felt when I'd use sex to hide my problems.
It hurts, really it hits hard and deep if you put enough thought into it.

My nails dig into her soft skin as she quickly picks up the pace. "Eleanor, yes baby girl right there." I whispered while pressing my head against the pillows. Her body bounces against mine with such euphoria, it was incredible. Our love for one another was so strong... even unbreakable, but I hope I didn't destroy that forever.

"Eleanor, baby yes!" I whine as she presses her hands down onto my chest. "Noah, what the f*ck were you thinking? " she whispers, still moving her hips against me. " baby I don't know, I'm so- oh f*ck!" I almost yelled as I twitch inside her. "How could you be so dump?" My lips part widely as I was about to cum. "Angel!" My nails dig into her thighs as I release still inside her. "Noah" she whines as her juices spill all over us. "F*ck!" She says before climbing off my lap. "Ellie, baby please let me touch you. "
"Get dressed and go back to the hotel"
"Are you serious?" I questioned as she puts a robe on. "Yep, that was just a distraction for you and a pleasure for me. I'll see you tomorrow.... Perhaps for sex and a repeat of tonight. " and just like that, she walks into the bathroom and locks the door.

I climbed out of bed and recollect all my clothes. As I'm buttoning up my pants, Ellie walks out. "Do you want help with the bed?" I asked as our mess was spilled all over the sheets.
"Noah, I don't want you here for anything else other than taking care of our children and sex... otherwise, go on home." She points to the door.
"This is home. " she just glares at me.
"Alright, see you tomorrow. " I put my shirt on and head out the door.
I guess I'm going back to the hotel?

I arrived back up to my room and climb into bed. My body not only was craving more drugs, but it was craving Eleanor's touch again. God I miss what we had. We need to try and keep this together, but God only knows where this will go.

MORNING
I wake up shaking and sweating bad.
My body is screaming for more...
I climb out of bed quickly and run into the bathroom. Turning the sink on, my vision becomes a blur. My heart starts racing and I have some troubles breathing. The cold water brings a cool shock to my hands as my legs give out and I collapsed onto the bathroom floor. my face pressed against the cold floor for some reason felt so comforting, but the rest of my body was on fire. My hands are shaking violently and my heart rate hasn't gone down at all. God I felt like I was dying.

My mouth fills with saliva and my brain just falls asleep.....

"No, but it could be hard to watch buddy. Your dad is a tough guy though, he'll pull through. " I hear Will say to I'm assuming Sebastian?
Slowly I open my eyes and see the bathroom lights above me. I'm still on the bathroom floor. "Dad!" I blink a few times before I see Sebastian. "Dad's awake!" He says in excitement to Will who was holding a needle.
"Thank God! Hey Noah, buddy you passed out." Will says as he knees beside me, wearing purple surgical gloves. "What happened to me? " I mumble as he rubbed some alchohol on my arm. "You're going through withdrawals. The symptoms will get worse but only for a short amount of time. You're making progress buddy." He says with a smile before injection something into my vein. "Hi buddy" I mumbled as Sebastian smiles. "Hey dad" I smile lazily at him before asking about Ellie. "How's mom?"
"She's Okay I guess. I didn't really talk to her yet. " he explains as Will loads up another needle. "Noah, have you taken any medications? " I shake my head. "Will? How long will this last for? " he once again cleans my arm.
"Months even a year possibly, but I think we can get you back sooner than a year. Besides, those tours are on pause for just a month. We may have to request further dates." I nodded as Sebastian sits beside me.
"Will?" I question again as he looks me in the eyes. "Yeah pal?"
"Can I have any medicine?"
"Too risky Noah. Your blood pressure will go up crazy." I nod as he tosses the other needles out in a dispencer.

"Did you bring Sebastian here?" I Will as he helps me stand up slowly. "Eleanor, thought it would be best for me to check in on you and Yeah, Sebastian asked if he could come. I had to bring this little guy, he's our buddy!" Will says as Sebastian smiles at him. "Hey dad? " I look at Sebastian in curiosity. "Folio, is flying out tonight! He wants to see you. "
"Really? " I asked in shock, but also Folio has been there for me since day one. "How about Jolly or Nick?" I asked as Will nods. "Oh yeah, they miss you and want to come back to Italy. They said they had fun plans for you and Ellie. " I cautiously walk with Will and Sebastian to my bed. "Eleanor, will barely look at me. I doubt she'll even come out with the guys and me. " Sebastian rolls his eyes. "I love my mom, but seriously...
You're trying dad and she doesn't see it." I love this kid more than anything.
"Thanks buddy, I'm really trying to fix this" Will pulls out his phone and points to the time. 10:44 .A.M
"Jeez, how long was I laying here?" I asked in shock, it's been quite a while.
"We arrived around 9am so... It depends on when you fell." He explains as I nodded. "Well, I should get dressed and go to my house. I need to try and talk to Ellie."
"Sounds good bro, I'll drive you back." I nod before going into my suitcase and getting some clothes....