I gotta go

Noah's POV
I woke up early feeling a little queasy but not nearly as bad as it was two nights ago. I headed downstairs to the kitchen and see Amanda smiling brightly at me. "Hey! What's the bright smile for?" I asked as she grabs my hand and guides me to the front door. "Open it, sweetie!" She says as I wrap my hand around the door handle and open it.

"NOAH!!! " Jolly and Nick were standing there smiling so widely at me. "GIVE ME A HUG YOU F*CKS!" I yelled in pure joy to see my best friends again. We literally jumped into each other's arms and hugged like it was our last. God I missed my boys so much! "Where the f*ck is Folio?" Jolly asked as we pull away.
"Oh f*ck yeah, He was in motorcycle accident and is at the hospital. He's ok just broken and sore." I said going to grab my jacket I left on the coat rack by the door. I need to go see him.
"Are you serious!?" Nick questions as I nodded. "He's gonna be alright thank God, so you don't have to worry-
"Noah, I just talked to Sally yesterday and we need to get our *sses back on the road. Welcome to Rockville is this Saturday noah. We can't cancel this one, I already asked " I put my hand up to my chin and think intensely about this. We're down a drummer, I'm not even half way into becoming sober, and the f*cking show is this Saturday! What the hell are we gonna do now?

"Noah, it's Wednesday... we gotta come up with something tonight. " Nick says breaking me from my thoughts. "I can get us a drummer but we can't get another Noah Sebastian "
Jolly says as Sebastian walks down the stairs behind me, still waking up.
"Good morning, dad" he says in a sleepy tone as I turn around and hug him. "Good morning, buddy. Look who's here" I said smiling as he looks up to see Jolly and Nick. He smiles so wildly as they kneel down and he runs into their arms. I'm standing here smiling at my best friends hugging my son when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Can we talk?" I jumped, clearly not expecting Ellie to be right behind me at that moment. "Yeah, let's go upstairs. " I nod as so does she before we go into our bedroom.

"You okay?" I asked as Ellie stand in front of me, holding my hands in hers. "Yeah, I'm fine. I heard you guys have to leave for tour soon." I nodded
"Yeah, I'm so sorry Eleanor, I forgot about this one. " she nods. "It's ok, I'm just worried about you, Noah" I pull her into my chest and wrap my arms around her tiny figure. "I'm gonna be alright, baby. I want you to focus on you, ok?" She looks up and me and shakes her head. "Noah, you're not even sober. How could I not worry?" I kiss her forehead while running my hand up and down her back. "I got it all under control, Ellie... Will is coming so he'll help me-
"I'm worried you're gonna make another mistake. When I'm away from you something bad always happens, whether it's drugs, suicidal behavior, or- I lean in and kiss her hard to shut her pretty mouth. After I slowly pull away, I smirk. "I'm gonna be leaving soon... wanna f*ck me baby? " she let's out a small laugh before I scoop her up into my arms and toss her onto my bed.

I quickly climb over her, wearing a huge smile on my face making her laugh. "You look all innocent but that dirty smile of yours?" She begins as I sit on my knees and rip off my hoodie. "Oh you're just dying to suck on my cock" she licks her lips in approval as I quickly remove her white tank top, revealing her breasts.
I lean in and bite her nipple, making her yank on my hair. "Mmm, Yes Noah" she moans making me harder by the minute. "Mmm" I hum while pinching her right breast. She loves it, just by the way she's pushing face into her breasts. "I wanna suck your-
I bite down harder, making her moan loudly. "Oh just let me f*ck my angel, then you can play with me. " she giggles as I release her breasts and kiss down her stomach.

After removing our pants, I spread her legs wide as I dive in between her thighs. I kiss and lick her folds before licking her center. She was soaking wet at that point. I suck up her liquids before shoving my tongue inside her.
"F*ck Noah yes ugh!" She whines while I squeeze her thighs and continue to lick inside her.

Ellie's back arches as I wrap my lips around her sensitive spot. She loves when I bite her so why not tease?
I lick her again then bite down. "F*CK YES!" I chuckle against her as she screams in pleasure. "Noah, yes oh God yes!" She was so worked up over a small action from my lips which is funny. "Noah! I'm gonna cum" I nodded and bite down harder, making her pour all over my face. She tastes so good, I thought as I lick up her release.

"Oh God I'm gonna miss this, Noah" Ellie says as we lyed in bed together.
"I'll be back though. You know I will" I whispered gently rubbing her lower back. "Yeah" she says calmly as I kiss her head. "We have company baby. " I said our of nowhere. "Oh that's right. Tonight I wanna suck your cock though " she says climbing out of bed.
"Ok, I'll look forward to that baby girl."