my time is up?//atsushi and oda//

-angst and fluff

-au-oda adopted atsushi and before oda died, oda last order to atsushi was to protect dazai.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was adopted by oda at somewhat of a young age, and oda actually did train atsushi a bit because of his ability.

Before oda die his finally order to atsushi was to protect dazai and atsushi did exactly that.

Dazai know nothing about atsushi knowing oda, and only mori actually knew about it but he didn't nothing about it because he was scared of atsushi to be honest.

Today a battle was obviously happening and dazai was about to get hit, when atsushi ran in front of him so Atsushi got hit. Dazai look shock and everyone else was confused and surprised.

"My ability won't be ability to make this disappear.." Atsushi whisper to himself, "did I fail..?" Atsushi said, as he hit the ground. "Atsushi! Don't move!" Kyouka said, atsushi look panicked and scared.

"I can't die...my job..I have to p-protect dazai..." Atsushi said, everyone looked confused on that, even dazai didn't know what he was talking about. "What is atsushi talking about?" Chuuya asked, dazai has no idea.

Yosano was running as fast as she could to atsushi and atsushi was just panicking. "Dazai...he a-alive..right?" Atsushi asked, kyouka nodded and atsushi was happy to hear that.

"So...I didn't fail.." Atsushi said, as yosano finally made it to him and immediately heal him. Dazai looked confused on what atsushi said, and chuuya was confused too.

"I suppose you're probably confused" atsushi said, everyone could tell something was different. "..I knew oda..when I was young.." Atsushi said, dazai look shocked. "He adopted me and somewhat trained me..his last order to me..was to protect you dazai" atsushi said, everything made sense now.

The reason why atsushi care about dazai was because of oda and how atsushi always help dazai was because of oda. "Wow.." Chuuya said, "no one..knew about my relationship with oda...well except for mori" atsushi said, "but mori..didn't do anything about it..apparently he scared of me.." Atsushi said, and it shocked them all.

"Not my fault..you always stare at me with those creepy eyes" mori said, as atsushi slowly turn to look at him and atsushi looked like a creepy doll. "I understand why he scared.." Chuuya said, "why would oda want me protect?" Dazai ask, atsushi look at him like he stupid.

"Because he obviously cares about you" atsushi said, "how long have you actually protected dazai?" Kyouka asked and atsushi thought for a moment. "Well...I met oda..when I was about 11...and when oda die..I was about 12..so a few years.." Atsushi said, he wasn't sure, atsushi was never good at math.

"Probably around at least..7 years" mori said, everyone was shocked at that. "Seven...years!?" Dazai said, he was really surprised and after a while dazai finally calm down.

"I'm still have to protect you..I mean it was his final order" atsushi said, dazai didn't really want atsushi to protect him but he didn't have a choice at all. "Wow..jinko." Akutagawa said, "maybe we could train sometime?" Akutagawa asked and atsushi nodded.

"We should get going kyouka.." Atsushi suddenly says, kyouka nodded. The person that shot atsushi was already taking away so they didn't have to worry about them.

Dazai was still somewhat in shock, he just couldn't believe it. 'Wow..i didn't even notice or know' dazai thought to himself, he usually know or noticed it but this time he didn't and it surprise him a lot.

"So...atsushi..can you actually control your ability?" Kyouka asked, atsushi thought for a moment before answering the question. "Somewhat I'm used to not using it." atsushi said, kyouka found that cool.

"I never know oda..I hear about him" kyouka said, and atsushi wasn't surprised by that. "I'll tell you all about him" atsushi said, as they walked into there house.

Atsushi went to cook dinner, when dazai came by. "I still have a few questions" dazai said, atsushi just nodded.

After atsushi made dinner, all three of them ate together and atsushi answer the question and he told kyouka who oda was.

"Dazai..are you staying the night?" Atsushi asked, dazai nodded, he was really drunk and couldn't go home. Atsushi always has wine or some type of alcohol because of dazai so it wasn't surprised he was drunk.

"I miss..him so much" dazai said, atsushi immediately knew who he was talking about and atsushi just sat there. "I missed him..." Dazai said, as he hug atsushi and atsushi just slowly play with his hair to calm him down.

After a while dazai slowly fall asleep into atsushi arm, "you basically a kid in a way...you didn't deserve it.." Atsushi said, dazai always seen to act like a kid in a way, which is probably because of his past.

"Good night dazai.." Atsushi said, as lay dazai on couch and atsushi sleep on the floor.

(🤷‍♀️im not sure why I made this tbh)