my past?//atsushi is lee felix//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi as lee felix.

Warning:

(I literally know nothing about lee felix so I'm going off of what I found)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was felix, atsushi use to be a singer but one day decided to be a normal person, who wasn't famous. Atsushi changed his identity and decided to be a detective because why not.

No one in the agency knew nothing it because atsushi didn't want to tell them. Atsushi didn't want to be treated differently, just because he technically famous. Atsushi want to be normal so he becomes normal and wasn't treated differently at all.

But one day ranpo decided to ask him about it because he obviously knew about it. "Atsushi!" Ranpo said and atsushi already knew something was about to happen. "Why did you change your identity?" Ranpo ask, ranpo already knew but like being a bitch and atsushi look upset about that. "you already know why but you like to be bitch and say out loud so everyone knows and is being curious now.." Atsushi said, atsushi didn't realize what he said and ranpo looked surprised to hear that and the other were shocked.

"But if you must have me say it out loud..I want to be normal and not treated kindly because I was famous." Atsushi said and immediately walked out and kyouka went to follow him and ranpo was just surprised but then felt guilty now.

"Atsushi..I don't care about your past or anything..I just want to make sure you're okay.." Kyouka said as she comforts atsushi and atsushi was crying. "It just..ranpo always grt away with saying shit out loud because he wanted too! He knew why but was being a bitch and say it out loud so something happens!!" Atsushi said as he Sobs into kyouka shoulders and kyouka just comfort him.

"I'm here..and I'll make sure no one question it okay?" Kyouka said and atsushi just nodded and kept crying. "I just wanted to feel normal..everyone was always kind to me but was probably because I was famous.." Atsushi said and kyouka just nodded.

The agency member didn't know what to say at all and ranpo just stand there in shock. "I think you mess up ranpo.." Yosano slowly says and kunikida agreed with her. "..I'm going to check up on atsushi.." Kenji said as he walked out, kenji was obviously very worried for atsushi and went to see if he was okay. "Atsushi..are you okay?" Kenji ask slowly as he walks into the room, atsushi was still crying and kenji went to hug him. "Kenji!?" Atsushi said in shock, "I was worried..." Kenji said and atsushi just kept crying for a while and slowly finally calms down.

"Sorry.." Atsushi said, "don't apologize!" Kenji said and kyouka nodded in agreement. "Do you feel better?" Kenji ask, atsushi slowly nodded and Kenji was happy to hear that. "The agency obviously seems curious about it now..but you don't have to answer anything!" Kenji said and, kyouka nod in agreement, she will do anything to make them not question it.

"No it fine...maybe it time I tell you guys about my past..it not bad or anything.." Atsushi said slowly, "you don't have too.." Kyouka said as she hugged atsushi again and atsushi just smiled. Atsushi finally got up and they walk back to the agency, and atsushi obviously was nervous. "Sorry for walking out...I just needed a few minutes to myself.." Atsushi said with a nervous smile bad everyone just nodded.

"I used to be..a singer..my actual name is lee felix..and one day I decided to be a normal person..I didn't want to be famous so I changed my identity and became a detective.." Atsushi explain to everyone and naomi look more shocked. "Wow..I was one of your fan!" Naoni said and atsushi just laughed. "I'm sorry..I shouldn't have say anything, it was your privacy and I broke that." Ranpo said and atsushi looked surprised but then smiled. "It alright..I think it was time to tell you guys about my past anyway.." Atsushi said and the agency member didn't really care about atsushi used to be famous.

The agency didn't mind at all and atsushi was happy to hear that and soon atsushi live went on as normal.

(😭I literally had no idea on what to do sorry!)