yandere?//dazai and atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and angst??

-au- highschool au and yandere akutagawa au

Warning: killing.

(Idk if this meant to be shin soukoku or not🤷‍♀️)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi and dazai always have been close since middle school and dazai was like a brother to atsushi because atsushi family wasn't really around at all. Akutagawa was the quiet kid and never really talk to anyone but he always love atsushi.

Akutagawa love atsushi and would do anything to get atsushi. Dazai soon found out about akutagawa obsession with atsushi and decide to expose him in front of everyone. Atsushi has no idea about it, and dazai wanted to keep it that way.

"I'm so tired.." Atsushi said as he yawn, "I didn't get much sleep.." Atsushi said as he sit down, and dazai immediately hug his best friends. Akutagawa was always jealous, but did nothing yet.

"you're overwhelming him!" Chuuya said as dazai and chuuya started to argue again and atsushi just watching them. 'Same as always.." Atsushi thought to himself, everyone was getting into the cafeteria.

"Atsushi!" Kyouka said as she run to hug him, and atsushi hug back. "Did you hear about the missing student?" Yosano ask and atsushi nodded, many student were going missing and no one knew why.

Dazai actually knew why because akutagawa was killing them and dazai found that out. 'The truth will be revealed soon..' Dazai thought to himself with a smirk on his face.

Suddenly the projector was showing something and everyone was staring at it. It showed everything and akutagawa looked angry. 'Damm it!' Akutagawa thought to himself, as everyone student slowly stare at him.

"What the fuck.." Chuuya said to himself, atsushi look surprised but was also happy at the time. Someone actually loved him and it made him happy. 'At least someone love me..my family always has no one will..' Atsushi thought to himself, as he stare at akutagawa.

'I'll get atsushi..he will be mine!' Akutagawa thought to himself, he didn't really want to kidnap atsushi but he might have too. "Of course you found out dazai.." Fyodor said with a smile as he looked at the cameras, Fyodor was info-chan.

Fyodor knew it all but dazai also seen to know it all as well. "Hehe..I always love drama!!" Nikolai said as he looked at cameras, and sigma was just sitting there doing nothing.

"You killed them all?" Tachihara ask and akutagawa didn't answer at all and gin wasn't surprised, she knew her brother. Kyouka was now holding on to atsushi and atsushi didn't have anything.

"Holy shit.." Kunikida said, yosano was horrified. "Run.." Gin whisper to her brother and akutagawa slowly walk away and immediately ran and no one follows him because they were still in shock.

Dazai was still smiling, he found it funny. "Who found this out?" Kyouka asked and no one answered her because no one knew and dazai wasn't going to say anything. 'Wow..this is a lot..' Higuchi thought to herself and she basically holds on to gin.

"That was something.." Mori said, he was the one of the teachers and fukuzawa nodded in agreement. "I don't know what to do to be honest." Fukuzawa whisper to mori and mori nodded in agreement.

Most of the student were freaking out and didn't want to be in highschool now. The only people who weren't freaking out was dazai, gin and atsushi. Atsushi seen lot of things so it wasn't that surprise and dazai and gin already knew about it so it didn't surprise them.

"Always so smart..but atsushi doesn't seem scared.." Nikolai said to Fyodor and Fyodor noticed it too. 'Dazai does know a lot...it weird..' Sigma thought to himself, as Nikolai hug him.

"Everyone can go home!" Fukuzawa tell the student and immediately mostly everyone actually went home. Atsushi could go home yet because of his parents being wake and he didn't want to be hurt.

So atsushi went to a park, but suddenly he was hit and passed out and akutagawa was smiling. "you're mine.." Akutagawa said as he picked up atsushi and immediately disappears and no one saw that.

And no one knew what happened to atsushi.

(🤷‍♀️i wasn't sure what to do tbh)