bestie?//chuuya and atsushi//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is mori adopted son.

Warning: abuse.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi used to live in a orphanage, atsushi wasn't treated very kindly in the orphanage but one day mori decided to adopt him. Atsushi was obviously grateful for that, and soon atsushi met chuuya and they were always together.

Atsushi never had a best friend at the orphanage, so atsushi was happy to have a best friend. Atsushi and chuuya talked about anything and everything, one day atsushi decided to ask chuuya about something. "What if I join the agency?" Atsushi said and chuuya the wasn't surprised on that. "I mean..I won't be a traitor..but I would like to help people.." Atsushi said with a sad smile, and chuuya just smiled. "You can join the agency..I won't mind it." Chuuya said and atsushi just smiled again.

Atsushi join the agency because he wanted to and wasn't a traitor at all. Atsushi love the agency member and mori and chuuya were happy that atsushi was happy until one day. Atsushi was walking to mori office, and was cover in many bruises. Mori usually doesn't like people that don't knock but he saw his son, he looked horrified.

"Atsushi..what the fuck happened!?" Mori asked, he was very worried for his son and decided to call chuuya because they were best friends. After chuuya hear what happened, he ran as fast as he can to mori office. "Atsushi!" Chuuya yell as he hugs him tightly, and atsushi just laugh a bit. "Dazai say..I wasn't being trained hard enough..even though I was at my limit." Atsushi explain to his father and beat friends.

Chuuya was now angry as fuck, "oh hell no!" Chuuya said as he walked out. "I'll check the injuries..most seems to be bruises but we just want to make sure.." Mori said and atsushi just nodded, and atsushi already knew what chuuya was doing.

Chuuya barged into the agency, everyone was on guard now but chuuya went to dazai. "DAZAI YOU TEME, WHAT IN THE WORLD MADE YOU THINK, YOU CAN BEAT UP MY BESTIE!?" chuuya yell at dazai and everyone was obviously confused as fuck because they didn't know chuuya has a bestie. "Who?" Kunikida ask and chuuya look so angry.

"Atsushi!" Chuuya said, everyone was obviously quite shocked but was definitely mad at dazai. Everyone was actually still equally confused though, because they didn't know chuuya and atsushi knew each other personally. "Uh..explain?" Yosano said, and chuuya looked annoyed now.

"Mori is atsushi adopted father, and me and atsushi are best friends. Also my bestie isn't the traitor, atsushi join the agency because he wants to save people, not kill them." Chuuya explain to everyone and ranpo confirm that I was all true.

Everyone was relieved to hear that but was still mad at dazai. "you're lucky..atsushi wouldn't want you dead because he's too kind..but next time I see you, it's on site." Chuuya said with a smile and flips dazai off and walks away.

Atsushi just had bruises on it, so there wasn't any severe injuries. "I'll make sure you feel better.." Chuuya said as he hugs his best friend tightly again, and mori just smiled. "it was all bruises so I can't do much about it." Mori explain as chuuya play with atsushi soft hair. "I see..come on, you're staying with me today!" Chuuya said as he grabbed atsushi and walked out of mori office. Mori didn't stop them and was happy for his son so he didn't do anything to stop chuuya.

Chuuya and atsushi were now at chuuya place, "..can we cuddle..while watching the movie?" Atsushi ask, atsushi was red in the face and chuuya smiled and nodded. Chuuya put on a horror movie because atsushi actually love horror movies.

"...don't worry..I'll protect you from dazai...he won't hurt you.." Chuuya said softly too his best friend, and atsushi just nodded. "The agency member we're very mad at dazai." Chuuya said as he slowly playing with atsushi soft hair as they watch the movie and slowly atsushi begin to fall asleep. Chuuya didn't mind and just sat there "good night.." Chuuya said as he yawn and he was tired himself and slowly fell asleep.