time travel//atsushi angst?//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is levi from Attack on Titan

Warning: abuse

(😭 I had a bit of trouble of understanding the request so sorry if it's wrong!!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi didn't understand anything, when he was in a different body and a different area. 'What the fuck?' Atsushi thought to himself as he was being taken to an orphanage and atsushi could stop them at all. Atsushi hated the Headmaster with a passion, the Headmaster was abusive and atsushi would get beaten each day.

'So..I apparently time traveled into the future..so this is the future..?' Atsushi thought to himself as he looked out of them window to see the outside world and atsushi was happy about this but eh didn't understand how he time traveled into the future. '..how did I though?' Atsushi thought to himself as the Headmaster comes into the basement and atsushi glare at him.

'I'll..kill you one day..' Atsushi thought to himself and he made that a promise that he will kill the Headmaster one day. Atsushi decided to take most of the beating so the kids wouldn't get hurt and the other kid were definitely grateful for that.

Atsushi got used to staying in the orphanage, and soon atsushi was kick out for being a monster. 'A ability? Weird..' Atsushi thought to himself as he walked around the city, atsushi was sure on what to do now.

Atsushi was walking around, when he saw dazai. Atsushi looked confused because dazai was about to jump of a Bridge into the water. "Why would you commit suicide?" Atsushi suddenly ask and it startled dazai. "Well..is there a reason to live?" Dazai ask with a smirk and atsushi thought to himself. "Maybe..maybe not..it depends if you make a reason to live.." Atsushi said and dazai look surprised by the answer.

"..you look homeless.." Dazai suddenly said, 'well no shit..of course I looked homeless because I'm am!' Atsushi thought to himself as he glare at dazai. "That because I'm am..got kicked out of the orphanage.." Atsushi said, atsushi didn't look sad or anything, in fact atsushi look very calm.

"you look very calm for someone who's homeless.." Dazai said and atsushi just nodded. "I suppose..I'm am calm..at least I'm not getting beaten anymore.." Atsushi said as he looked at the water, and dazai look concern for some reason. "Beaten?" Dazai ask, and atsushi didn't say anything for a minute. " the Headmaster of the orphanage is abusive..someone should help though kid.." Atsushi said and technically that was dazai and agency job. Dazai looked more concerned and decided to text kunikida about it and atsushi pay no attention to him.

'I wonder.. if where I'm from..in the past..is anyone gone now or?' Atsushi thought to himself, he wasn't sure on anything. Kunikida obviously walk up to dazai and after asking atsushi a few more questions, they helped the orphanage and atsushi as happy about that.

Atsushi was offered a job at the agency and soon atsushi started to work there but he mostly kept to himself. Atsushi still dearly missed his friends but there was nothing he could do about it and just went on with life until the end of his life.

And the agency didn't push atsushi to be close to them but they kind of did wish he was close to them but they can't help that. Atsushi somewhat got close to yosano because of the many injuries that atsushi get on mission.

(😭 I think I messed up on this request but I'm not sure sorry if I did!!)