my name//atsushi angst//

*request*

-angst and fluff

Warning:

(Akutagawa x atsushi)

Short(604)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi doesn't remember his real name at all so he gave himself a name but even though he gave himself a name he still sometimes forgot it.

The Headmaster never cared about his name and he always called him by a number, No one in the orphanage care about atsushi name at all. They would always call him by a number even the kid called him by the number but they never always saw atsushi and soon atusshi got used to it and still used to it now.

Akutagawa actually know about it but he not even sure how to help his boyfriend but he tries.

Today akutagawa, dazai, chuuya and atsushi were on a mission together and chuuya and atsushi were talking about something."atsushi~!" Dazai said, but of course he got no answer.

"Atsushi?" Dazai said again but no answer, 'he forgot it again..' Akutagawa thought to himself, and now chuuya look confused and was about to say something, but akutagawa say something. "78" akutagawa suddenly said, and atsushi immediately looked at him.

"Yes?" Atsushi said, then he realizes it, he forgot his name again. 'I..forgot my  name again' atsushi thought to himself, both dazai and chuuya were confused. "Dazai was calling you" akutagawa said, "oh..sorry dazai..did you need something?" Atsushi ask dazai.

"Yea..but that can wait..why didn't you respond to your name?" dazai asked, and atsushi was quiet and akutagawa didn't say anything. "Well?" Chuuya said, as atsushi sigh. 'I guess I have to tell them..' Atsushi thought to himself, "when I was at the orphanage...I was called 78..because no one knew my name or care about the name I gave myself.." Atsushi explain, chuuya look horrified and dazai was just shocked.

"I gave myself the name atsushi but sometimes...I forgot it my name.." Atsushi said, akutagawa didn't say anything yet. "So..why does akutagawa know?" Dazai asked, "because we're dating." Akutagawa said, chuuya and dazai were not surprised and shocked.

"Holy shit.." Chuuya said, "I try to help atsushi but with my own trauma sometimes it's hard.." Akutagawa said, which made sense. "Why don't you talk to yosano?" Dazai asked, atsushi didn't answer at first.

"Because..she scares me" atsushi answer, "which is probably because of your trauma" akutagawa said, dazai understood why atsushi would be scared of yosano but he didn't know anything about atsushi past so he was obviously confused.

" let's just say I have..problem being around doctors.." Atsushi said, dazai and chuuya just nodded. "I mean we can remind you about your name.." Chuuya suggested, dazai nodded in agreement.

"You don't have too.." Atsushi said, chuuya grab atsushi, "we will remind you" chuuya said, atsushi just nodded and chuuya immediately padded his head.

After a while of doing the mission, atsushi forgot again but chuuya reminded him like he said he would and basically chuuya started to act like a mom to atsushi.

After a while atsushi started to cry and chuuya was comforting him. "I'm sorry..I keep forgetting" atsushi said, "it alright, it not your fault.." Chuuya said, akutagawa was going to try and Comfort his boyfriend but chuuya didn't let him.

"Chuuya always acting like a mom to any kid..it not surprising" akutagawa said, dazai look jealous but he didn't say shit because he would get his ass beat, if he say anything.

Soon atsushi got his to be called by his name but sometimes he would forget but they would always remind him so it wasn't a problem.