Halloween?//atsushi angst//

-angst and fluff

Warning: mention of abuse.

(HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!)

Short(548)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi never had a childhood, the Headmaster hated him and basically abused him so atsushi never participated in Halloween Thanksgiving or Christmas. Atsushi didn't even know these things existed until he met the agency.

"What...Halloween?" Atsushi ask the agency member and the agency member look absolutely horrified. "Atsushi..do you not know what Halloween is?" Dazai ask and atsushi nodded, he knew nothing about holidays and other things.

"Oh god.." Yosano said as she hug atsushi, "don't worry..we will tell you everything.." Yosnao said and atsushi just looked confused. "Yes yes..we tell you everything about Halloween atsushi!" Ranpo said and atsushi just looked more confused.

After explain it to atsushi, atsushi look surprised. "So..we get free candy? And we won't get in trouble?" Atsushi said and everyone nodded, atsushi looked like a little kid and mostly everyone found it adorable. "Atsushi..you can come trick or treating with me!" Kenji said and atsushi look confused. "Am I too old though?" Atsushi ask and e everyone nodded as a no.

"It doesn't matter..as long as you have fun!" Dazai said and atsushi look happy to hear that. "Oh alright!" Atsushi said with a smile and everyone was happy. 'So adorable..' Yosano thought to herself, kyouka was smiling.

'Wow...i didn't know Halloween existed..I'm pretty excited..' Atsushi thought to himself, as everyone get ready for Halloween. Dazai was a cat maid, yosano was a sexy nun because why not. Kunikida didn't dress up at all, also ranpo didn't dress up at all. Atsushi didn't have time to even get a outfit but atsushi didn't care. Kyouka was a cat and Kenji was also a cat.

The agency went with group so atsushi was with yosano, kyouka kenji and atsushi had lot of fun. "Wow..so much candy.." Atsushi said with a smile, yosano was happy that atsushi was having fun. "And don't worry..we will tell you about the other holidays." Yosano said and atsushi look shock. "there's other holidays?" Atsushi said and yosano heart was honestly broken now but she nodded. 'Poor atsushi..he doesn't even know holidays existed..' Yosano thought to herself as they went to more houses for more candy.

After a few hours, the agency member were done trick or treating and of course dazai try to steal candy from atsushi but atsushi slap his arm. "No! It mine!" Atsushi said as he holds the bag of candy in his arm and dazai just laugh.

"I had a lot of fun!" Kenji said with big smile, and everyone enjoy the night talking about Halloween and atsushi actually get to enjoy candy while getting in trouble for once. This was also kyouka first time doing Halloween and she has lot of fun. "Did you have fun atsushi?" Kyouka ask and atsushi nodded as a yes. "Did you have fun?" Atsushi ask and kyouka smiled. "Yes." Kyouka answer, after a while kyouka and atsushi went back home.

"Good night.." Kyouka said to atsushi, "night." Atsushi answer back and atsushi get in the closet to sleep. 'I has a lot of fun..can't wait for the other holidays..' Atsushi thought to himself as he slowly fall asleep.

(HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! i hope you have a great Halloween!!)

(🤷‍♀️and to be honest I like it believe atsushi doesn't know any of the holidays)