I'm a boy//atsushi angst?//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is a girl but doesn't feel like a girl. Trans atsushi!

Warning: abuse, and mention of r@pe

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was born a girl and live in a orphanage, but the Headmaster didn't like atsushi a lot so atsushi was beaten pretty frequently but at the age of 15, atsushi didn't feel like a girl and wasn't didn't want to be a girl but the Headmaster never listen to him and didn't like that so atsushi was punished more and also r@pe by a priest because it was a sin.

Atsushi just hated the Headmaster more and was actually happy to be kicked out of orphanage but now atsushi was homeless and trying to survive on nothing. Atsushi saved dazai from drowning and ever since that day atsushi has a family.

Atsushi wasn't sure how to tell the agency about him not wanting to be a girl, atsushi was terrified and scared but he decided to tell yosano about it because she a doctor and atsushi actually trusted her a lot more than the others. "Um..yosano?" Atsushi said as he walked into yosano office, "yes?" Yosano answer, and she immediately noticed atsushi was very nervous.

"..can we talk..? There's something I want to talk about.." Atsushi ask and yosano immediately nodded and went it shut the door for privacy and yosano waiting for atsushi to speak. "I'm not sure how to say this..but I just don't feel like a girl...I want a be a boy.." Atsushi said, and tears start to swell up in his eyes and yosano immediately went to comfort atsushi.

"I'm here...it okay..do you want to be a boy?" Yosano ask and atsushi just nod. "Then..you will become a boy." Yosano said with a smile and atsushi just kept crying for a while. " I support you and I promise you..everyone else will support you.." Yosano said as she wipes atsushi tears away. "Do you want me to call you by a different name?" Yosano ask and atsushi nodded as a no. "I pick this name and I like it.." Atsushi said, atsushi was called by a number but atsushi name himself atsushi because he love the name and still does.

"Alright then..how about a haircut? Your hair is long..and we can get you a new clothes.." Yosano said and atsushi just smiled. "..I'll pay for all of it.." Yosano said and atsushi look shocked and atsushi didn't want yosano to pay but yosano assisted on paying.

Yosano first took atsushi to get a haircut and atsushi love it. "Thank you yosano.." Atsushi said as yosano pat atsushi head. "Now..let get you some new clothes!" Yosano said as she drag atsushi to many stores, and the agency has no idea on what going on with them because yosnao wanted it to be a surprised. "I really like this.." Atsushi said as he pointed at a hoodie and yosano immediately got it for him. "Thank you so much yosano..you didn't have to do this.." Atsushi said, atsushi was really grateful for that

"It no problem..atsushi.." Yosano said as walk back to the agency, and atsushi obviously was really nervous because atsushi didn't know how the others agency member think about it but yosano keep saying they will support him. "Everyone!" Yosano said and everyone look at yosano in confusion but then see atsushi.

Atsushi look very nervous suddenly kyouka went to hug him. "I support you.." Kyouka whisper to atsushi and atsushi immediately started to crying again and hugged kyouka back. The agency member waited until atsushi stop crying, "we all support you." Ranpo said, atsushi was very happy to hear that.

Atsushi finally felt normal and yosano got him a binder and of course the port mafia found out but they were obviously supportive about it. "Hello jinko." Akutagawa said, "..I got by he/him.." Atsushi said and akutagawa just nodded, akutagawa was obviously very supported about it. "Here take the money..and get the surgery." Akutagawa said and atsushi looked very confused. "you should be able to feel comfortable in your own body.." Akutagawa said and atsushi went to hug akutagawa and akutagawa didn't know what to do but he smiled. "Thank you!! Thank you so much!" Atsushi said and akutagawa just hug back.

Atsushi was very happy after that and obviously got the surgery.