fail attempts//atsushi angst//

-angst to fluff

Warning: suicide, self-harm, abuse.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was abusive at a young age and it never stopped. No one cares for atsushi at all and no one help him and the only reason why atsushi was save was because of the tiger problem.

Atsushi didn't have a reason to live at all and didn't care at all. He tried many times but either he was interrupted or it fail but lucky enough no one knew about it because ranpo didn't want to be a detective.

Atsushi was doing dazai work as usual and he hates doing his work. 'I don't want to do this..' Atsushi thought to himself as he finally finished them all. "Hey atsushi..why did you tried to kill yourself?" Ranpo asked, he finally decided to be a detective and found it. '..took him long enough..' Atsushi thought to himself as everyone stare at him.

"w-what?" Kyouka said, she wants to cry but she didn't. Atsushi just looked at ranpo coldly, atsushi didn't know what to say. "Well?" Ranpo ask and atsushi didn' answer him. "Atsushi?" Dazai said, he looked very worried now and atsushi found it funny.

"What? Now you're worried!?" Atsushi said, he wasn't happy at all and everyone was just shocked. "Of course I'm worried!" Dazai said, and atsushi found it funny. "You weren't worried, when I almost died five times.." Atsushi whispers to himself, "and took ranpo a whole year to realize this.." Atsushi whispered to himself and everyone was just shocked.

"Atsushi..we're all worried.." Ranpo said and atsushi found that funny too. "So now you're worried! You weren't worried when I was kidnapped! You wouldn't even say shit, what type of detective is that!" Atsushi said, no one says anything.

"Atsushi.." Yosano said as she tries to get close to atsushi but didn't work. "Don't you dare come closer to me!" Atsushi said as he backs up into the wall. Atsushi look really scared now and the agency wasn't sure on what to do. 'Im so dizzy..I forgot to eat again..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi has a habit to forget to eat and it was now getting to him.

Atsushi suddenly passed out from hunger and immediately yosano went to help him and the other member were shocked, even ranpo looked shocked and guilty as well. Kyouka also help yosano with atsushi and soon atsushi was in the hospital bed, hooked up to some fluids.

Kyouka stay with him the whole time and didn't dare to go sleep. Atsushi didn't wake up until the next day and he felt like shit. Yosano was in her office and kyouka was sleeping. "What..a weird dream.." Atsushi said as he sit up, the dream was weird.

"Atsushi!" Kyouka said suddenly as she immediately hugged atsushi and atsushi is just shocked and yosano is relieved to see him awake. "Atsushi is awake!?" Kenji said as he run to hug atsushi and now atsushi was being hugged by two kids.

"you guys act like I just almost died.." Atsushi said, and technically atsushi did almost die. "You technically did almost die.." Yosano said, and atsushi didn't say anything and the president walked in. 'He probably already know..' Atsushi thought to himself, as fukuzawa sit down.

"Atsushi..you'll be getting some weeks off.." Fukuzawa said, and atsushi look a bit surprised. "Someone will be watching you.." Fukuzawa said and atsushi already knew that. "I'll watch him..!" Kyouka said, she didn't trust the other. "you're just a kid though." Yosano said and kyouka wouldn't budge at all.

"I don't trust any of you with atsushi! So I'll be watch him!" Kyouka said, and atsushi was shocked by that. "K-kyouka.." Atsushi said as tear slowly form in his eyes and kyouka immediately went to comfort him.

"I'm here.." Kyouka said as atsushi started to cry and was holding on to kyouka and kenji also went to comfort him as well. After a while atsushi slowly calm down but was still being hugged by kenji and kyouka.

"I can help as well.." Kenji said to kyouka and kyouka was okay with that. "We will check up on you guys." Yosano said, and no one could argue with that. "let's go home..atsushi" kyouka said, and yosano slowly took out the IV and atsushi was soon allowed to go home after a few check-ups.

On the way home, they saw gin and akutagawa together and kyouka looked protected over atsushi. "Oh? Jinko.." Akutagawa said in surprise and gin just look at them. "Shouldn't you guys be working?" Gin ask and kyouka nodded and atsushi stay quiet.

Akutagawa immediately realized what was happening, "I understand." Akutagawa said, and both kyouka and gin look confused and atsushi just had a small smile on his face. "You understand?" Kyouka ask and akutagawa nodded.

After akutagawa explainhow he knew, both gin and kyouka were now not confused. "Wow.." Gin said, and soon kyouka and atsushi we're on our way back home.

Kyouka made sure atsushi rest well and wasn't under any stress. Kyouka basically took care of atsushi and atsushi didn't want kyouka to do that but atsushi couldn't stop her and of course the agency help out.

And soon atsushi got better but it was slow but he was getting better.

(Random as fuck)