trust each other//shin soukoku//

*request*

-angst and fluff

Warning:

(💀idk if the person wants it to be shin soukoku but I wanna it shin soukoku so IT IS SHIN SOUKOKU!)

(😔i has a bit of trouble understanding it so it might be terribly wrong but I try)

not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Akutagawa and atsushi have been on many missions together but this mission just felt different then the other. Akutagawa and atsushi hated working together but they were forced to work together.

"It makes no sense.." Atsushi whisper to himself, "something we can agree on..nothing make sense at lot.." Akutagawa said, they barely got any information about this case so it was quite hard but it was going to get harder. "I noticed..most of them are ability user.." Atsushi suddenly say and akutagawa nodded in agreement.

"...but why target the port Mafia?" Atsushi question, and akutagawa didn't know what was going on. "Most people wouldn't target the port Mafia." Akutagawa said to atsushi and atsushi look at many papers. Akutagawa was now getting annoyed by this, he's forced to work with his enemy.

"Why kidnap ability user then kill some?" Atsushi question, something wasn't right about this mission and they were on their own because their friends were missing. "I honestly don't even know.." Akutagawa said, both of them were understanding shit.

"..what if we look on the dark web?" Atsushi suggested to akutagawa and it was their best bet right now. "Alright." Akutagawa said as he looked and atsushi looked at other things. Akutagawa found nothing but atsushi did. "A secret organization.." Atsushi said as he looked into the organization.

Atsushi seem many disturbing or gruesome things but this was top on the list. "Holy shit..they've done their research.." Atsushi said as akutagawa look at it and he was shocked. "What the fuck.." Akutagawa said, he looked disgusted and atsushi didn't say anything. "At least..we know the organization now.." Atsushi said and akutagawa didn't say shit. "Ugh..this is going to be a long mission.." Akutagawa said, akutagawa wasn't happy about that because he has to work with his enemy.

Atsushi wasn't happy about it too but he just gave up trying to fight. Atsushi did a bit more research to try to find anything but soon atsushi was too tired and went to sleep and akutagawa also fell asleep.

In the morning akutagawa made breakfast and atsushi did more research. "Akutagawa..we're going to have to trust each other for this mission..just this once.." Atsushi said and akutagawa didn't want to but he agreed and they tried to trust each other.

Which was not that easy but after a while they got use to each other. Akutagawa actually started to like atsushi but of course say nothing about it and atsushi was already in love with him but was too shy to say anything.

"Ugh..I hope the other are okay tho.." Atsushi said and akutagawa nodded in agreement. Atsushi didn't want to imagine his friends being dead but he knew they were strong so he hoped. Akutagawa already knew the port mafia member were strong so he didn't worry but he was worried for his sister though.

After a week, akutagawa and atsushi gotta close and atsushi one day decided to kiss him. "A-Atsushi?" Akutagawa said in shocked and atsushi turned red. "I really like you.." Atsushi said and akutagawa look surprised but then suddenly kiss atsushi and they shared a kiss together.

"I like you too." Akutagawa said and atsushi just smiled. Akutagawa suddenly kiss atsushi again and the kiss last for a few seconds. Atsushi then lay on akutagawa chest and they stayed like that for a while but soon they went back to work because they had too.

"Finally..I managed to track them down.." Akutagawa said and atsushi was happy to hear that. "But..we need live bait.." Akutagawa said as he turns to his new boyfriend and atsushi look annoyed. "Why am I always the live bait for mission.." Atsushi ask and akutagawa just smiled.

"Alright fine..I'll be the live bait.." Atsushi said and akutagawa just kisses his boyfriend. "Also it been six months.." Akutagawa said with a grin and atsushi didn't give a fuck anymore. Akutagawa was just grinning and atsushi just looked away.

And soon the plan was made and was set to go. Atsushi was the live bait and atsushi didn't like it at all, "I'm going to make you suffer after this.." Atsushi whisper to his boyfriend and akutagawa was crying inside.

The agency and port mafia didn't expect to see atsushi being choked by the boss of the secret organization and atsushi wasn't happy. "You know..it been six months.." Atsushi said with a smirk and the secret organization's Boss look confused until akutagawa use his ability and kill him.

"I'm almost died.."  Atsushi whisper with a smile and akutagawa was regretting his life choices right there and now. "At least..the other are okay?" Akutagawa said as atsushi glare at him and akutagawa shut the fuck up. "Dazai wake the fuck up." Atsushi said as he kick dazai to wake him up, which made dazai scream.

"Atsushi!" Dazai said with a smile and atsushi didn't say anything and everyone was confused but didn't say anything and everyone was alright and the secret organization was destroyed because akutagawa killed them all and atsushi didn't stop him.

"Why didn't you stop him!?" Kunikida said, and atsushi looked annoyed again. "Be lucky that we found you!" Atsushi finally say and akutagawa just smiled and looked away. "I'm so tired..and hungry.." Atsushi said and suddenly look at akutagawa with a smirk. "Fuck.." Akutagawa said, and everyone didn't know what to say and soon no one questioned it.

(😭 I totally rushed this because the more I think about if I messed up the more I'm going to freak out)