mind control//atsushi angst//

*request*

-angst and fluff

Warning: suicide.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was on top of a building and looking down, but it wasn't atsushi controlling his body. It was his ability byakko, atsushi didn't understand why byakko was controlling his body at all.

"What are you doing!?" Atsushi said, byakko didn't listen and suddenly byakko jump and atsushi looked horrified.

Lucky enough dazai catched atsushi, and atsushi was perfectly okay and now controlling his own body. "Why?!" Dazai said, atsushi try to explain what happened but obviously dazai didn't believe a word.

"Holy shit..." Chuuya said, the port mafia saw what happened and they were shocked as well. "Did he really jump?" Akutagawa asked, dazai nodded as the rest of the agency members come running up to them.

Kyouka immediately hugged atsushi and she started to cry, Kenji also ran to hug atsushi. Atsushi was being hug by two crying kid, and everyone looked upset.

"Wow..so I'm not imagine that?" Nikolai said as he suddenly say as he walked up to them, "..we also saw what happened.." Sigma said, atsushi was just shocked. 'Did everyone see!?' Atsushi thought to himself, as ranpo got called.

"Hello?" Ranpo answer the the phone, "is atsushi okay!? Me, lucy and mark just saw him jump!?" Poe said, atsushi just looked more surprised.

(So I'm not adding the whole guild🤷‍♀️i think most of them wouldn't care and I probably would forget to add them all so mark, poe and lucy are there tho!)

"Atsushi is okay.." Ranpo said, lucy sigh a relief hearing that, and mark and poe immediately stop panicking. "Thank god.." Lucy said, katai was also there with the agency and he definitely was quite surprised.

"..what do we do now?" Higuchi asked, everyone thought for a moment. "We should watch atsushi!" Nikolai random say and it was a good idea.

"Are we really letting the decay of angels around atsushi?" Kyouka said, "atsushi is a sweet person..we wouldn't hurt him at all" Fyodor said as fukuzawa got a call from fukuchi.

"..is atsushi okay? It on the news.." Fukuchi asked, '..the hunting dogs know!?! Wtf!?!' Atsushi thought to himself, he was really embarrassed now and no one would believe him at all.

After a while of everyone talking with each other, they came to agreement, that someone will watch atsushi each day and basically spend time with him.

Chuuya and akutagawa siblings were first and they basically stayed at chuuya mansion. Chuuya was making dinner, while the akutagawa siblings talked with atsushi. "Dinner done!" Chuuya said, chuuya was actually a great cook and atsushi love his cooking now.

"Holy shit..this is delicious" atsushi said as he basically eats it all in a minute, both akutagawa siblings and chuuya was supposed and confused in a way.

"Do you not eat?" Chuuya asked, "no not really..I usually spend all my money on kyouka" atsushi said and they three of them look heartbroken at that.

Soon everyone went to bed and the decay of angels were now watching atsushi and they basically play UNO all day until night.

Next was the hunting dogs and they basically spoiled atsushi and he learn a lot from them and he has fun.

Each day atsushi has fun, even though he was never suicidal but no one believes him so he just went with it.

Mori gave atsushi some money, and now we're shopping with Elise. "Look at that.." Elise said as she point that a tiger onesie, and it was atsushi size.

"It white tiger onesie...you should get it" elise suggested and atsushi was okay with getting it. "Yes!! Adorable!" Elise said to atsushi, atsushi was wearing the tiger onesie and he look adorable.

Soon elise and atsushi were back at the port mafia base, and everyone was there. "adorable.." Lucy whispers to poe, he nodded in agreement. "Did you have fun?" Dazai asked, atsushi immediately nodded and everyone was glad about that.

Soon everyone fell asleep right next to each other, except for yosano. "You're allowed to be alone now" yosano whispers to the sleep atsushi and soon she fell asleep.

Soon atsushi life was normal again except for the fact everyone still checked on him once in awhile.

(Wrote it when I was half sleep so sorry if it isn't what you wanted!)