Secret//atsushi and DOA//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is the 6th member of the DOA.

warning: abuse.

Short(678)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was the six member on the decay of angels, but he was always a member on the decay of angels. Atsushi live in a orphanage but sadly atsushi was abused by the Headmaster. Fyodor found out about this and decided to recruit atsushi and atsushi accepted on the terms he get the home and he got a home.

Atsushi was kept secret from the public so no one knew about him being a member of the decay of angels and atsushi decided to join the agency to fit in with people and no one in the agency knew about it.

Today atsushi and sigma were walking to the decay of angels base and suddenly akutagawa spotted atsushi. "Jinko?" Akutagawa said and atsushi looked a bit surprised to see him. "Why are you with a decay of angels member!?" Akutagawa asked and sigma looked scared.

Atsushi just smiled and slowly walked up to akutagawa and whispered something into his ear. "Don't you dare tell anyone~ you wouldn't have dazai to be disappointed in you~" atsushi said and akutagawa look surprised but then nodded.

Suddenly atsushi has a idea, "why don't you join us~?" Atsushi whispered into his ear again and akutagawa didn't know what to do. "Join you?" Akutagawa said in confusion and atsushi nodded.

'Damm..what the fuck?' Sigma thought to himself, as akutagawa finally nodded and atsushi looked happy about that. "Hello.." Fyodor said suddenly and it scares sigma a bit.

Akutagawa look surprised to see three members, "I'm the six member." Atsushi said to akutagawa and that made sense now. "And fukuchi and bram are also member but they're not here right now.." Atsushi explain to akutagawa and akutagawa look surprised to hear fukuchi because he was the leader of the hunting dogs.

"Fukuchi will be here soon..I'm Fyodor dostoyevsky.." Fyodor said and akutagawa already knew that. "I'm sigma.." sigma said and akutagawa didn't recognize him at all. "Nikolai!" Nikolai said as he literally popped out of nowhere and hugs sigma.

"we should run though.." Atsushi said as suddenly he grabs akutagawa hand and all of them run because someone was now chasing him and Nikolai was being a bitch and didn't use his ability. "What the fuck?" Fukuchi said as he sees decay of angels member running.

They easily lost a person and soon was in the base. Akutagawa looked tired and was coughing a lot because he just ran, atsushi was somewhat holding akutagawa and the other looked at Nikolai and Nikolai just smiled. "What was something." Fukuchi said to all of them, and bram was sleeping in his coffin.

"Are you okay?" Atsushi ask and akutagawa nodded. "I don't like running.." Akutagawa said and atsushi agreed with him. "I'm fukuchi." Fukuchi said to akutagawa. "Bram is sleeping right now..and doesn't like to be wake up so you won't see him anytime soon.." Atsushi said to akutagawa and akutagawa was okay with that.

"I'm still in the port mafia though.." Akutagawa said and that was true. "Be a spy.." Fyodor said and atsushi didn't look surprised at that. "It could work.." Atsushi whispered to himself and akutagawa accepted becoming a spy for the decay of angels.

"Can't believe you're the six member." Akutagawa said to atsushi and atsushi just giggled at that. "It was meant to be a secret so..no one was meant to know" atsushi said as they walk down some hallways.

"Fyodor found me..and took me in.." Atsushi explain to akutagawa, and atsushi was smiling the whole time. "I sometimes consider Fyodor to be my dad..but I would never tell him that." Atsushi said as he giggled and akutagawa has a small smile on his face. "Anyway..don't tell anyone about this okay? I mean seriously.." Atsushi said to akutagawa and akutagawa just laugh and nodded.

And soon akutagawa and atsushi became best friend and no one knew.

(😭 I totally rushed this)