save by the ???//atsushi angst??//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-the port mafia save atsushi from the orphanage.

Warning: abuse.

(

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi live in a orphanage but atsushi was hated by everyone because of his ability. The Headmaster would find any way to try to kill atsushi but it never work so he mostly just beat him everyday and atsushi was always locked up in a cage like a animal.

The kid obviously dislike atsushi too, everyone in the orphanage either just disliked atsushi or hated atsushi. 'I'll get my revenge one day..' Atsushi thought to himself, the Headmaster just got done beating him and atsushi was glaring at the men as he left the basement.

Suddenly someone walked down the basement, which was very odd. 'Who's he..?' Atsushi thought to himself as he looked at chuuya nakahara, chuuya was meant to investigate the orphanage for some reason. "Holy shit.." Chuuya said in shocked, atsushi was bruises and open wounds. "What the hell..what happened to you..!?" Chuuya suddenly asked and atsushi looked confused for a moment. "I was beaten again.." Atsushi slowly said and chuuya didn't look that happy.

"Come..with me.." Chuuya ask and atsushi slowly nodded as chuuya open the cage and let's atsushi out. "What your name?" Chuuya ask as atsushi stand up. "Atsushi.." Atsushi whispers as they walk out of the basement and atsushi saw the Headmaster dead on the ground and atsushi look happy to see it. "My name is chuuya nakahara..I'm from the port mafia...I'm a executive." Chuuya explain as they walk to the expensive car and getting in. Atsushi knew a bit about the port mafia but not a long and atsushi didn't know what to say.

The car ride was silent and soon they made it to the port Mafia base. Atsushi was a bit nervous to be honest but no one dare to look at them because of chuuya. "you're going to meet the boss.." Chuuya said, atsushi just nodded, atsushi still didn't know what to say and just followed chuuya. Mori was doing his work, when he got a knocked on the door. "Come in." Mori said and immediately chuuya and atsushi walk in. "I found him at the orphanage..the director was abusing him..because he has a ability.." Chuuya explain and atsushi look very confused and just stare at mori.

"I see..well..he certainly looks adorable.." Mori said with a smile. "Atsushi..my name..is atsushi.." Atsushi suddenly says, and mori just nodded. "What a pretty name, atsushi would you like to join the port mafia?" Mori ask and atsushi thought about it for a while. "..will I get a home?" Atsushi ask, chuuya look a bit heartbroken to be honest. "Yes.. you'll get a home..and bunch of food as well." Mori said, atsushi thought for a while, before nodded as a yes.

"Great..chuuya will teach you everything.." Mori said and chuuya didn't argue at all and soon atsushi got use to being in the port mafia. Mori seem to like atsushi more then the other so atsushi mostly got special or more private missions because mori trusted him more.

Atsushi mostly kept to himself though until dazai left the port mafia. Atsushi finally saw akutagawa for the first time, 'dazai trained him..poor thing' atsushi thought to himself, as he walked to akutagawa. "Hello.." Atsushi suddenly said to akutagawa and akutagawa was actually started by that. "Oh..your the person that chuuya training.." Akutagawa said and atsushi just nodded.

Akutagawa and atsushi actually got along pretty well and sometimes did missions together and the agency knew nothing about atsushi existence in the port mafia, even dazai didn't know because he never met the kid. "So why do I have to go with you to this meeting?" Atsushi ask mori, "because I trust you and the other executives are busy right now." Mori said as they finally make it to the agency.

The agency was obviously expecting mori but not atsushi. "I want a bag of candy.." Atsushi said to mori and right now mori couldn't argue with atsushi so he obviously agreed. "This is atsushi..the other executives are busy right now." Mori explain and atsushi look very annoyed. "Mori is very scared right now so I have to protect him apparently.." Atsushi said and mori slowly looked at atsushi. "Be quiet." Mori whispers as he turned a bit red and atsushi just giggled.

The agency member didn't say anything and went to the meeting room and fukuzawa was already waiting and soon the meeting started. 'Dazai..he used to be in the port Mafia and yosano..she was one of mori victims..' Atsushi thought to himself as he stared at yosano, atsushi didn't really pay attention to the meeting because it wasn't important to him. "I'm sorry..but why haven't we known about him?" Tanizaki suddenly ask as he pointed at atsushi. "That because I don't go on usual missions like the others..I get private missions because mori trusted me more then the other." Atsushi explain to everyone and it made sense to them.

No one question it and soon the meeting was over and now the agency and port mafia were working together so they will be seeing atsushi a lot more. Atsushi was actually still very kind and sweet even though he was in the port Mafia. It didn't stop him for being kind, when he wanted to be, and the agency found it weird.

"I'm so tired.." Atsushi said as he lay on the couch in chuuya office and akutagawa was also in there. "Dazai is very annoying.." Atsushi said, atsushi has to listen to dazai sing for a while and it was driving atsushi crazy.

Akutagawa was reading a book and soon atsushi decided to take quick nap because atsushi actually can't sleep for many hours because of nightmares. Atsushi nap was around 30 minutes long and suddenly was awoken by chuuya because of a another mission.

Atsushi life in the Port Mafia isn't really interesting at all, he mostly does missions and does something else, atsushi life is pretty boring but atsushi actually love it because he doesn't get hunted down each day by the police and can walk in public like an know a person because no one knows about him being in the port Mafia and atsushi want to keep it that way.

Atsushi got along with the other members of the port mafia and atsushi actually train kyouka and atsushi isn't a abuser at all. Atsushi was happy with his life and he didn't want to change it at all because it was perfect.

(🤷‍♀️i wasn't sure on what to do because the request just say for the port mafia to save atsushi so I made something up! Sorry if it isn't what you wanted!!)