date//sigma x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

When atsushi met sigma, atsushi immediately fell in love with him and sigma never understood love until he met atsushi. Atsushi and sigma were perfect together and atsushi wasn't the traitor at all, atsushi just loved sigma a lot.

Today atsushi and sigma decided to go on a date because apparently that's what normal people do. "Hmm..oh! How about a cat cafe?" Atsushi suggested to his boyfriend and sigma just smiled and nodded. Atsushi was happy and both of them were walking to a cat cafe, when dazai spotted them. 'Sigma...atsushi couldn't be the traitor..' Dazai thought to himself as he watched them for a while and decided to tell the agency.

"I don't think..we ever been on a date before.." Atsushi said and sigma nodded in agreement as they take their seats. "I don't leave the casino often.." Sigma said, the casino was like sigma home so he always took great care in the casino and atsushi already knew that. "And I don't trust Fyodor and Nikolai to take care of my casino.." Sigma said and atsushi just giggled at that.

"I feel like Fyodor would do any harm to the casino but Nikolai is a different story." Atsushi said and sigma actually agreed and they order their drinks. "Do you like milk because you're a cat?" Sigma ask and atsushi didn't say anything.

"you're lucky I love you..and I'm a tiger!" Atsushi said as he looked away and sigma just giggled. "A tiger and a cat..are technically the same thing in a way.." Sigma said with a small smirk and atsushi didn't say anything to that.

Atsushi order some strawberry shortcake, and sigma has some muffins. "How work?" Sigma said and atsushi just sighed. "busy..dazai doesn't do his own work and I have to do it..it's very tiring.." Atsushi said, sigma always listens to his boyfriend and felt bad for atsushi.

"You should tell the agency about it..I mean it's not fair at all." sigma said with a sad smile and atsushi just giggled. "I could but..I just don't want to be a burden to them at all.." Atsushi said, atsushi didn't want to feel like a burden to the agency because they already have so much work to do.

"I promise you, you wouldn't be a burden at all." sigma said with a smile and atsushi just smiled, and they enjoyed their nice quiet date.

Dazai obviously told the agency about what he saw and the agency member were thinking but ranpo already knew but didn't say anything at all. "I'm sure atsushi isn't the traitor." Tanizaki said and kyouka agreed with him.

Atsushi and sigma wasn't going to be that long and soon the date was over because atsushi has to get back to work. "I love you!" Atsushi said will a smile as sigma kiss him on the lip. "I'll be home around four as usual." Atsushi said as he hug sigma, "alright bye." Sigma said with a smile as they share another kiss and went their separate ways.

Atsushi look confused when he saw the agency member stare at intensely. "Dazai say you were with sigma?" Kyouka said and atsushi totally forgot to tell them about that. "Oh..right! I totally forgot to tell you guys about that, me and sigma are dating." Atsushi explain, everyone was shocked but they still wondered one thing.

"And I'm not the traitor.." Atsushi said with a small smile and ranpo obviously confirm that. "Sigma isn't crazy like the other.." Atsushi said to kyouka and kyouka just nodded. Kyouka was happy for her brothers, and didn't care about them dating at all because sigma is a good men.

"And I don't know anything about Fyodor or Nikolai..." Atsushi said to the agency member and they just nodded, they were happy for atsushi. Atsushi was ask a few more questions and everyone didn't say anything about it, and atsushi day went on as normal.

Atsushi went home and found sigma already home, and atsushi went to huf him. "The agency found out but they're okay with it!" Atsushi said as he kissed sigma and they enjoy the rest of the day together.

(I totally also rush this)