a mystery case//atsushi and ???//

*request*?????

(🤷‍♀️this is basically a part of the smartest//atsushi and ???// oneshot but in this one they solve a case together)

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is the smartest in Yokohama city au

Warning:

Short(603)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was born smarter then most kid and soon his parents realize he was really smart, technically the smartest person in Yokohama city and he still has a ability.

The agency member now know that and we're okay with it. "Hey atsushi." Kunikida said as he gives him a case and atsushi look confused. "This is a old case..that was never solved..I thought maybe you would like to try and solve it." Kunikida explain and atsushi look interested in it.

"Yes!" Atsushi answer as he looked at the case and smiled creepily. "Oh? I love old case.. they're always so gruesome" ranpo said as he looked around atsushi and read the case. Kunikida didn't question anything and went back to work.

"I know..poe would definitely like to see this!" Atsushi said and ranpo nodded in agreement and soon they want to poe mansion and they found poe and Mushitaro talking together. "Poe! You have to read this!" Atsushi said as he gives him the case and poe read it.

"Wow..this is interesting.." Poe said, poe love gruesome cases. "Let me see!" Mushitaro said as he takes a case and read it as well. "Kunikida say.. it's never been solved but I guess we can probably solve it." Atsushi said, atsushi and ranpo were the smartest so it wasn't going to be that hard.

"Never been solved..huh...I could make a novel out of this." Poe said and that was true. "It would be a good novel too.."  Mushitaro said, ranpo and atsushi obviously agreed on that.

After a while atsushi came to the conclusion that the husband was the killer. "Husband is the killer." Atsushi said and ranpo agreed with him. "I think so too.." Mushitaro said and poe was just writing.

"The husband was jealous so he decided to kill his ex-wife and the kid saw so he also had to kill them.." Atsushi explain to all of them, "but the husband was smart so he easily hid the evidence..so that why no one found out." Atsushi explain again and Mushitaro finally understood.

"And this case is around..many years old so probably at the time no one cared.." Ranpo said, and it all made sense. "How the writing going?" Atsushi ask poe, and poe looked excited. "Great!" Poe answer and ranpo started to laugh and went to hug his boyfriend.

"I feel single.." Mushitaro said and atsushi agreed with him. "Atsushi if you could actually confess your love for once you wouldn't be single!" Ranpo said and atsushi look away.

"I don't think the other would accept it to be honest.." Atsushi said and Mushitaro and poe look confused. "What do you mean?" Mushitaro ask, "I'm in love with akutagawa! He from the port mafia!" Atsushi said and they both immediately understood why

"Oh..now it makes sense.." Mushitaro said and poe nodded in agreement. Akutagawa was from the port mafia and atsushi was from the agency, there was no way they could be together if they wanted to.

Soon atsushi show the case to kunikida and kunikida was impressed. "Wow.." Kunikida said as dazai slowly walk up to them and look at the case and is impressed by that.

Atsushi didn't get anything out of it but atsushi does love solving unsolving cases.

(😭i was half sleep writing this)