I'm back//atsushi angst??//

-angst and fluff

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

After the battle with the decay of angels, atsushi went missing but not really missing. Atsushi decided to leave because he thought he was a burden to the agency so he left them and the agency didn't know where he was or how to find him.

Even the port mafia try to help and find him but there was no luck in finding him. Atsushi wasn't in Yokohama anymore, kyouka was devastated about this, she cried for days on end and hope that atsushi would come back.

Everyone else hope that atsushi would come back but there's no sign of him coming back until one day when akutagawa got a knock on the door. "Hello?" Akutagawa said as he stared at atsushi in shock, akutagawa wasn't expecting to see atsushi at all but akutagawa was happy.

Akutagawa immediately went to hug him and actually kissed him as well. "you idiot! Why did you leave!?" Akutagawa said as tears start to fall and atsushi smiled and hug back. "I'll explain everything.." Atsushi softly says to akutagawa and akutagawa just keep holding on to him. Akutagawa was still crying but slowly walked back into his house and gin saw them.

"Holy shit! Atsushi!" Gin said in shock and was even more shocked to see her brother crying. "Please explain everything.." Akutagawa finally said as atsushi put him on the couch and gin walk over and sit with them because she was obviously curious as well.

"So..after the battle with the decay of angels..I left because I thought I was a burden to the agency..I was hallucinating a lot..and it just made to think that I was a burden.." Atsushi started to explain and both akutagawa siblings look shocked and akutagawa was still crying. "After a while..I decided to get some help..and I've been doing a lot better..so I decided to come back..because I miss everyone.." Atsushi said, gin didn't know what to say and suddenly akutagawa hug atsushi again. "Don't you dare leave me again! I love you so much.." Akutagawa said, atsushi was in shocked but then smiled and kiss akutagawa on the forehead.

"I don't leave again I promise.." Atsushi said, and gin was happy to hear that."I love you too..ryuu.." Atsushi suddenly said, akutagawa immediately turn red and gin was giggles. "I'm sure..the agency member will be happy to see you again.." Gin said, akutagawa nodded in agreement and soon they were on the way to the agency.

Lucky enough lucy was in the main office talking to kunikida about something so atsushi didn't get hit by her. No one noticed atsushi was there until kenji saw him and kenji ran to hug atsushi. "Fuck! I forgot kenji is strong!" Atsushi yelled as he basically gets tackled to the ground by kenji and everyone suddenly look at them in shocked.

Akutagawa siblings just stands there, kenji was crying. "Are you staying?" Kenji asked in a whisper and atsushi immediately smiled. "Yes..I'm not leaving..I promise.." Atsushi answer and Kenji just cries more, the agency member were too stun to speak. Kyouka slowly walked up to atsushi and suddenly slap him. Atsushi wasn't surprised and kyouka just started to cry and hug atsushi. "Im here..I'm not leaving.." Atsushi whisper to kyouka, kenji slowly stop hugging atsushi but was still crying.

"Look like you have to explain everything again.." Akutagawa said with a smirks and atsushi just sigh but nodded. "If I could get up off the floor." Atsushi said as Kenji pick atsushi up and put him on the couch and kyouka went to hug atsushi again. Dazai slowly got up and went to hug atsushi too, "holy shit! Are you crying!?" Atsushi asked dazai and dazai was in fact crying his eyes out.

The agency member basically surrounded atsushi and was waiting for a explanation as they slowly started to cry. Atsushi went to explain to the agency member on why he leaves and the other thing and everyone was happy to have atsushi back. "..kunikida are you also crying!?" Atsushi suddenly said as kunikida hug him and atsushi didn't know what to do.

"I'm glad your back.." Kunikida whisper and atsushi just nervously smiles as the president walks out of his office. "Atsushi?" Fukazawa said in shocked and atsushi just nod, and slowly everyone let go of atsushi and atsushi walk up to the president. Atsushi get on his tippy toes and tries to pat fukuzawa head but was too small so fukuzawa had to bend down a bit. "I'm glad your back atsushi." Fukuzawa said and atsushi just smiled.

"I want a head pat.." Akutagawa whisper to his sister and gin just giggle. "Don't worry I'm sure you get many head pat from atsushi." Gin said with a smirks and akutagawa looked away and everyone was confused. "My brother and atsushi have finally got together." Gin said and everyone was shocked and akutagawa immediately turn red. "What!?" Kyouka said and atsushi didn't say anything.

After a while everyone soon calm down but atsushi was basically watching atsushi 24/7 because the agency didn't want him leaving again. "Kyouka..I promise I'm not leaving.." Atsushi said as kyouka hold on to atsushi and kyouka didn't say anything. Kyouka didn't let go of atsushi and akutagawa soon started to hold atsushi as well because he didn't want atsushi leaving again.

Atsushi didn't mind it at all, he understood why both of them were doing it and soon atsushi life was normal again

(🤷‍♀️so random)