the master manipulator//atsushi// part 2

*request*???

(Someone asked for a part two so a part two!)

(Plz read the first part to make it make sense)

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is a master manipulator.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was a master manipulator and thought about what to do with this skill and then he got a idea. If he could manipulator akutagawa, he could manipulator the whole port mafia and more.

Atsushi was walking around, when he see akutagawa with higuchi. "Hello cutie!" Atsushi said with a smile and akutagawa immediately turn red. Higuchi look obviously confused, "oh? You're adorable too!" Atsushi said to higuchi and higuchi look surprised because she never got a compliment before.

"You didn't tell me, your friend was adorable." Atsushi said and akutagawa didn't answer because he was still frustrated and higuchi was now bright red. Manipulating higuchi wasn't that hard and it was pretty easy.

After that it was somewhat easy, gin and tachihara were skeptical at first but soon they weren't and hirotsu was happy to have a kid around that wasn't chaos  but kouyou and chuuya were hard people to manipulate but atsushi was a sweet kid and both of them love kid so it wasn't hard at all. Atsushi next target was mori but that would be somewhat difficult because he's Port mafia boss.

Atsushi was working on a case, when kunikida started to freak out again. "Dazai has been captured by the port mafia." Kunikida said and immediately atsushi got a idea. "I can get him back.." Atsushi said and the agency member looked surprised.

"This is the port mafia kid." Kunikida said and atsushi just looked him dead in the eye and kunikida just sign and decided to let atsushi get dazai back. Mori look confused to see a kid in his office and atsushi was just smiling.

The agency member didn't really believe in atsushi at all because atsushi was a innocent kid. He couldn't do anything at all but they were really wrong.

After the discussion, mori was sometimes and scared of atsushi and no one knew why and how, even the creator of this oneshot doesn't know how but at least dazai was back. "Wow.." Tanizaki said in shock and dazai was surprised, confused, flabbergasted. Dazai was going through the seven stages of grief because of atsushi.

"How.." Kunikida said and ranpo was somewhat surprised but he already knew and didn't give a fuck to be honest. 'I wonder..' Atsushi thought to himself, he wonder something.

Atsushi was walking down the street, when suddenly he met someone. "Fyodor.." Atsushi said with a smile and Fyodor was also smiling. "I hear a lot about you atsushi.." Fyodor said and atsushi just giggled.

Fyodor was also a great manipulator but atsushi knew he could manipulate Fyodor, it just would be a bit hard but after a while it work and atsushi was a bit surprised it work but was happy at same time.

But why was atsushi doing all of this, atsushi didn't really know and the creator of tbis oneshot doesn't know either. "It was nice talking to you." Atsushi said with a smile and Fyodor was also smiling. "We should talk again."  Fyodor said and atsushi agreed but of course they had to say their goodbyes for now.

The agency knew nothing about Fyodor and atsushi basically become friends and atsushi was okay with it. 'It is useful in a way..' Atsushi thought to himself, because of what happened, atsushi can learn more about the port mafia and the decay of angels, if atsushi wanted to know more.

Dazai did start to get suspicious about atsushi but that was easily solved so now no one was suspicious at all but ranpo knew it all but he still didn't give a fuck. He love the drama that happened so he wasn't mad about it.

"Hey atsushi?" Kyouka said as both of them walk home, "..how did you become a master manipulator?" Kyouka ask and atsushi look surprise by the question. "I don't really know to be honest.." Atsushi answer, and kyouka just smiled. "I don't really care...I won't say anything at all." Kyouka said and atsushi just smiled.

Kyouka was always quiet so no one really noticed her so that how she found out but she didn't care or mind, as long as she with atsushi she will be  okay.

(Somewhat rush?😭)