kid?//shin soukoku//

*request*

(I couldn't understand the request well so I hope I got this right)

-fluff and angst?

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Everyone was having a party, and akutagawa and atsushi were on the way to the party, when they were hit with an ability and both of them turn into kids. Lucky enough, lucy and kyouka were with them and found them.

"Aw.." Lucy said as she looked at kid atsushi, akutagawa and atsushi still have their adult minds but just a kids form. "Wow..I'm still here!" Atsushi said, but obviously no one could actually understand atsushi well.

Lucy and kyouka walk then to the party and everyone else was really confused or surprised. "I'm still have my adult minds!" Atsushi said, but no one seem to believe him. "So adorable~!" Dazai said, akutagawa was actually blushing and atsushi found that funny.

"They seems to think..we don't have are adult mind in this form.." Akutagawa said, and it was true. "All of them are Stupid.." Atsushi said, and it was true, and most of them were drunk too.

"Aw..ryuu...you're blushing~" atsushi said as akutagawa immediately turn red, and basically look away from his boyfriend. "Little Atsushi..seem to be calm.." Kyouka said, and that was true and kyouka found it a bit weird.

The reason why they were calm is because they still have they're adult minds but no one pays attention to that. "Most of them are drunk.." Atsushi said, as akutagawa grab him. "Our abilities..should be strong though.." Akutagawa said, and that was true.

"I hate being in this form.." Atsushi said, and his boyfriend obviously agreed and the other did nothing because most of them were drunk. "I don't even like party...so loud." Atsushi said and that was true, both of them were forced to come to the party.

"I don't want to be here.." Akutagawa said, both atsushi and akutagawa didn't really like party. "So boring.." Atsushi said, they were just sitting there and couldn't do anything. "Look like the hunting dogs member are drunk..and the boss is..knock out.." Atsushi said, they were basically watching them drink.

but Suddenly a ability user show up and basically ruins the party. "Oh..welp." Akutagawa said, they obviously couldn't really fight so they were watching them try to fight. "Funny.." Atsushi said, dazai was still drunk and most of them have actually sobered up really quickly.

"Stupid.." Akutagawa said, the ability user ability wasn't that strong but they were smart and mostly everyone has a headache so it was hard for them. Akutagawa and atsushi couldn't really do anything yet, because they weren't sure on want to do.

"A ability that isn't strong but being smart..guess that makes sense.." Akutagawa said to himself, as his boyfriend think of something to do.

"Hmm..oh! What if we combined our abilities again?" Atsushi suggested out of nowhere and akutagawa thought about it and it seems like the only thing they can do now. "I guess we could try..." Akutagawa said, and they did and magically they were adults.

"Now how the fuck!?" Akutagawa said, both akutagawa and atsushi were confused now how that made sense but right now they have big problems. "let's just deal with this.." Atsushi said, akutagawa nodded in agreement.

Akutagawa and atsushi easily took down the ability and was watching everyone slowly look at them. " you were so cute as a kid~!" Atsushi said, and immediately akutagawa turn red. "s-shut up!" Akutagawa said as atsushi giggles, akutagawa was blushing a lot.

"Are you embarrassed~" atsushi asked and akutagawa didn't say anything and basically just turned more red. Everyone was watching in surprise or confusion. "Ryuu~" atsushi said, as he hugs his boyfriend and akutagawa was just red. "What the fuck?" Teruko said, she was obviously confused and atsushi and akutagawa didn't answer her question.

"Seriously though.. you are adorable as a kid~" atsushi said to his boyfriend. "Be quiet!" Akutagawa said, "I'm going home and I'm never leaving my home." Akutagawa said as atsushi follow him and atsushi just kept giggling the whole time. "What the fuck just happened?" Chuuya asked and mostly everyone has no idea. "they were kids but now they're not.." Kyouka explain to them, everyone was just confused.

"Probably too much to drink.." Jōno said, everyone was drinking except for kyouka, kenji, lucy and poe. "I honestly thought I was seeing this.." Tachihara said, and gin agreed with him. "Never drinking again.." Higuchi said to herself, dazai was passed out. "Wow.." Fukuzawa said, mori and fukuchi were also passed out as well. "This was a disaster.." Kouyou said to herself.

Akutagawa and atsushi were in bed cuddling each other, "stop being so embarrassed~" atsushi said, akutagawa was still blushing and he was looking away. "you're so cute when you're blushing~!" Atsushi said, akutagawa didn't say anything at all.

Soon they fell asleep holding each other and the other realized atsushi likes teasing akutagawa a lot and akutagawa can actually blush.

( this was rushed)