wow// atsushi and ????//

-angst and fluff

Warning: spoilers for season 5?

(Tachihara is blind)

(Take place after season 5)

(😭this is so random tbh like why did I make it?)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

After the battle with fukuchi, many people were taking to the hospital. Atsushi was in the hospital because of some check up on his bones and other things. Tachihara, akutagawa siblings and higuchi were also in the same hospital as atsushi.

"Hm? Oh? Jinko?" Akutagawa said in shocked, atsushi didn't look surprised to see them. "What brings you here? You seem to be okay.." Gin ask and tachihara was basically holding on to her because he couldn't see at all.

"they're checking my bones that's all, my ability made make the injuries disappeared but there might be still damaged to my bones.." Atsushi explain to them and they look surprised by that. "Could you watch higuchi and tachihara for us?" Gin ask and atsushi nodded. Higuchi and tachihara didn't really know what to do so they just sat there in silence.

Tachihara was obviously quite nervous and atsushi noticed it. "If you're nervous you can touch my ears.." Atsushi said as two white ear pop out of nowhere and higuchi look curious and touched it. "So soft, tachihara you have to touch it!" Higuchi said and tachihara slowly went to touch it and it was soft.

"Wow..so soft!" Tachihara said with a smile and higuchi looked happy to see him smiled and atsushi was loving it. "Is the other agency member here?" Higuchi ask, "nope..it just me.." Atsushi answer with a small smile. "Can..we keep him?" Tachihara ask higuchi, higuchi was thinking about it.

"Atsushi..we have your results.." The nurse said and atsushi look at the results and he didn't look happy. "Fuck.." Atsushi said and higuchi and tachihara were obviously confused. "My bones..are still damaged so I have to rest more.." Atsushi said, atsushi already felt useless, when he wasn't working, when he could be.

"Ah..make sense.." Higuchi said as tachihara still play with atsushi ear. "You feel useless..don't you?" Tachihara ask and atsushi didn't answer. "your smiling!!" Gin said, she looked very happy to see tachihar smiling. "Atsushi ear are soft!" Tachihara said and atsushi just giggled.

"Can atsushi stay with us?" Higuchi ask and akutagawa siblings look at each other. "It up to atsushi" akutagawa said and atsushi thought for a moment. "I'm fine with staying with you guys.." Atsushi answer and tachihara and higuchi were excited to hear that.

After a while, they're all discharged from the hospital and atsushi was now staying at akutagawa siblings place and higuchi and tachihara are living with them too. Atsushi found it weird at first because they were technically in the port Mafia but he got used to it.

"Atsushi.." Tachihara said as he walked up to them and tachihara looked nervous. "Could you read to me? Gin, akutagawa and higuchi are busy.." Tachihara asked and atsushi just smiled. "Sure.." Atsushi said and tachihara looked relieved. "What book would you like me to read to you?" Atsushi ask and tachihara gave him a book.

Tachihara was sitting next to atsushi as atsushi read to him. "Sorry..kyouka must be called me" atsushi said to tachihara as he answered the phone. "Hehe..sorry for not telling you..goodbye!" Atsushi said as he ended the call. "I forgot to tell kyouka about me staying here..she was worried.." Atsushi explain and tachihara understood that.

"we're back!" Gin said as they walk in and seee tachihara and atsushi on the floor. "And we brought food for dinner.." Akutagawa said and atsushi nodded and tachihara didn't say anything. Gin actually has to feed tachihara because he couldn't see and atsushi didn't question it. 'Mm..I wonder if i'll get in trouble for this.' Atsushi thought to himself, he was basically staying with the port Mafia.

Atsushi got used to staying with the akutagawa siblings, tachihara and higuchi and actually has lot of fun as well. Atsushi somewhat became a mom to them because apparently they don't know a lot.

"Wow...I didn't know you knew how to cook.." Akutagawa said as atsushi try to teach him how to cook. Gin and higuchi were laughing their asses off because akutagawa didn't understand shit. "Wow..akutagawa can't cook.." Tachihara said as he started to laugh. Akutagawa looked embarrassed, "be quiet!!" Akutagawa said as atsushi started to laugh.

"not everyone is a fast learner at cooking.." Atsushi said and akutagawa just looked away, "it just takes time.." Atsushi said as they stopped laughing. "Cooking is hard to learn.." Higuchi said, she taught herself how to cook and tachihara and gin don't know how to cook too.

"You know..atsushi is like a mom sometimes.." Tachihara said suddenly and atsushi looked frustrated hear that and the others agreed. "Aw look so embarrassed now~?" Akutagawa said and atsushi look away. "It true though.." Higuchi said, and atsushi turn more red. "It not a bad thing.." Gin said to atsushi and slowly they enjoy the night together.

The agency knew nothing about atsushi staying with akutagawa siblings, tachihara and higuchi. Kyouka only knew about it but she was happy for atsushi because he was having fun.

The agency and port mafia were having a meeting, "is that.." Tanizaki said as his see atsushi talking to higuchi and tachihara was holding on to atsushi. "What!? I"m getting paid!? How?!" Atsushi said, chuuya found out about what atsushi had been doing and decided to pay him because why not.

"Atsushi?" Yosano said as atsushi turn around, and look confused. "I forgot there's a meeting today.." Atsushi said and the agency member are confused as fuck. "Why are you with the port mafia?" Kunikida ask and tachihara and higuchi immediately smirked. "Because atsushi is our mom!" Tachihara said and immediately atsushi turn red.

"Stop calling me mom!" Atsushi said as higuchi giggles. "Atsushi is basically somewhat teaching us things" gin said with a smile, and akutagawa nodded in agreement. "That because you guys know nothing.." Atsushi said it all of them and the agency was somewhat surprised.

"When...I need a explanation.." Kunikida said as they all explain how this happens and the agency looked very surprised at it. "Wow.." Yosano said and soon the meeting started.

And soon atsushi got used to being called mom by the akutagawa sibling, higuchi and tachiara.

(😭i really feel like this is cringy for some reason)