severe injury// shin soukoku//

-angst and fluff

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Akutagawa was holding the severe injured atsushi, and akutagawa was trying to keep him alive. "Stay with me!" Akutagawa said, he obviously looked really panicked as he basically run to the port mafia base.

Akutagawa didn't want atsushi to die, he loves him so much as soon as he made it to the port mafia base, Kouyou saw akutagawa and she immediately helped him with atsushi and basically atsushi was hooked up to many things, oxygen, fluids and more but atsushi was alive.

Akutagawa sigh in relief, atsushi was just unconscious. "I'm sure he survived.." Kouyou said, it was a miracle and akutagawa was just happy to see him alive. "Thank..you" akutagawa said, kouyou just smiled.

The agency member were basically fighting and hiding so they knew nothing about atsushi condition.

Akutagawa stay with atsushi, he didn't dare to leave him alone. Atsushi woke up a few times but couldn't stay conscious for long but it was something.

Kouyou actually knew a lot about taking care of kids so she obviously helped a lot and akutagawa was grateful for that.

"Atsushi..blink twice if you can hear me.." Akutagawa said, atsushi was wake and he blink twice, akutagawa was happy to know that atsushi could hear him.

"you're going to be okay.." Akutagawa said, atsushi couldn't say anything yet and couldn't move. He was very weak, "you can rest now.." Akutagawa said, atsushi slowly closed his eye again.

"It good that he can hear us.." Kouyou said, it was a really good thing. "we're still looking for all of them.." Kouyou said, akutagawa just nodded, they were trying to find the agency members.

The next day, atsushi woke up again but this time he saw kouyou. "Hello atsushi..do you recognize me?" Kouyou asked and atsushi blink twice. "Good..we're still trying to find the agency members." Kouyou explain to atsushi, "can you move your hand?" Kouyou asked and atsushi try to but he couldn't and kouyou just nodded as atsushi fall asleep again.

It was like that for a while, but slowly atsushi could somewhat move his hand and could talk but barely but it was progressed. akutagawa was happy and actually confess his feelings and atsushi say yes.

"Why are we here?" Yosano said, she was happy to not be hiding but they were in the port mafia base. "Come with me.." Kouyou said as they walked down a hallway and everyone was confused.

Kouyou slowly open a door and everyone look shocked. Atsushi was im the hospital bed, "..ryu..w-went to get something..to eat.." Atsushi said as he coughs and the agency member look shocked and horrified.

"Atsushi was injured severely but luckily he made it out alive.." Kouyou explain to them, kyouka started to cry and basically went to hug him. "Atsushi is still pretty weak..but he recovering just fine.." Kouyou said, everyone was still shocked.

"Kyouka.." Atsushi said, kyouka was crying as she hugged atsushi. Akutagawa suddenly walked into the room, akutagawa look surprised to the agency member but he was happy.

"I got you a apple.." Akutagawa said, atsushi wanted chazuke but he couldn't eat that much right now. "Can you cut into slices.?" Atsushi asked and akutagawa nodded and did that.

Everyone was surprised to see akutagawa being so nice to atsushi. "they're together now.." Kouyou said, "what!?" Dazai said, akutagawa turn a bit red but didn't say anything.

Atsushi started to cough again, "me and akutagawa have been taking care of atsushi..while the other try to find you." Kouyou said, kyouka was happy to hear that. Akutagawa was feeding atsushi the apple slices as everyone watches.

"Thank for taking care of atsushi.." Kyouka said as atsushi smiled. "Yea thank you.." Kunikida said, everyone nodded in agreement. "It was no problem..atsushi is a sweet kid to be around." Kouyou said, she's actually grown a quite of a fond of atsushi.

"You can rest now.." Akutagawa said as atsushi slowly closed his eyes to sleep again, while the other talk about something.

"I'm kinda feel guilty for leaving atsushi alone.." Kyouka said, everyone felt some type of guilt. "Akutagawa was with him the whole time.." Kouyou said to all of them, and everyone was still somewhat trying to process them dating.

Atsushi slowly got better each day, and actually started to move more each day and akutagawa was proud of him and the other were happy to see him moving and stuff.

"It hurts..to walk.." Atsushi said as he walked into the main room, everyone was there and looked shocked to see atsushi. "Atsushi.." Akutagawa said as he get up and help atsushi. "I think that the longest he walked." Higuchi said as atsushi sit down.

"It's progress though.." Chuuya said, everyone nodded in agreement. "I got tired of being in the room.." Atsushi said, akutagawa was sitting next to him.

Everyone was talking with each other and having fun. "It feels nice to see everyone again.." Atsushi whispers to akutagawa and akutagawa just nodded in agreement.

"I love you.." Atsushi said as he lay his head on akutagawa shoulder, "I love you too.." Akutagawa said with a smile. Atsushi soon fell asleep on akutagawa and akutagawa just played with his hair.

And soon atsushi got better and was not able to work again and akutagawa was so proud.

"It feels good to be able to work again." Atsushi said to akutagawa, as he lay on the couch. "Don't push yourself though." Akutagawa said, and atsushi nod and they enjoy the night together.

And soon atsushi was all better now but akutagawa was still protective over him.

(I really like this)