yokai//dazai x atsushi//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is a yokai or a tiger spirit

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi is a yokai or a tiger spirit and roams a shrine that's dedicated to him. Atsushi is kind of yokai that you worship for protection and good luck but some people do it because of fear. People don't want to anger atsushi at all so most people do it out of fear for their lives.

There's always been multiple sightings of atsushi mostly around his shrine, and he's seems to be a young man with white hair and beautiful rare eyes, his eyes were violet and yellow but they would turn bright yellow when he's angry, which resemble of him being a tiger.

Atsushi also has two fluffy ears and a tail, when he not in his full tiger form. Atsushi is normally peaceful and non-hostile to people if they see them unless you get on this bad side. Atsushi won't hesitate to bite all your limbs off and take your soul. Atsushi has been called many names but the most name he's called by is byakko because that is yokai name.

Dazai is a 25-year-old and looking for a job currently because he need a job and one day he met the person who cleans the atsushi shrine. It was old men and the old man offered a job to clean the shrine to dazai and dazai accepted it. "unlike the other shines, byakko like to wander around the shrine and many other places..so you probably will see him." The old men say to dazai and dazai just nodded.

Dazai accepted the job because it was easy money and cleaning is not that hard. "As long as you don't get on byakko side, there won't be any problems." The old men say and dazai wasn't that scared of a yokai spirit. "I understand.." Dazai said with a smile and the old men was happy to hear that.

Everyone was normal for dazai, all he had to do was clean the shrine but then he saw atsushi. Atsushi was sitting on the edge of the bridge and was looking at the fish in the pond. 'Wow..I actually never seen him before..so cute..' Dazai thought to him as he slowly walked up to atsushi, "could I have ur number?" Dazai ask, dazai was a bit red and atsushi looked surprised but started to giggle.

"I believe you're the first human to ever asked me that.." Atsushi said with a smile, 'first time a human ask me for my number..I can't lie, he's adorable.' Atsushi thought to himself as pat dazai head. "You must be the new clean..the old men say something about you.." Atsushi said as he looked for something, and dazai just nodded.

"Here.." Atsushi said and dazai look surprised but was actually happy to have the yakai number. "Can I ask a question?" Dazai ask and atsushi just nodded. "..aren't yokai meant to be evil?" Dazai ask and atsushi thought about it for a moment. "It depends on the yokai..out of the other yokai..I'm the most calm and non-violent one but I can be aggressive..so it all really just depends.." Atsushi explain to dazai and dazai look interested in that subject, most school don't teach you anything about yakai so dazai didn't know much.

"Also please don't take anything from the shrine.." Atsushi said, atsushi look very serious, and dazai just nodded and went back to work. Atsushi mostly watched dazai clean and soon dazai was done. "Great job.." Atsushi said with a smile and dazai just nervously laughs. "See you tomorrow!" Dazai said as he walked away, dazai is also cleaning the mini garden as well. "Am I really falling in love with a human?" Atsushi ask himself as he looked at dazai. "I bet akutagawa would yell at me because of that.." Atsushi said with a smirk, atsushi wasn't the only yakai. There were many other ones, but atsushi is the only one to show himself.

After that incident atsushi saw dazai a lot and atsushi found dazai very interesting. 'He not like other humans.' Atsushi thought to himself as he looks at dazai. "What type of flowers do you want planted?" Dazai ask and atsushi look surprise that he ask. "tiger lilies.." Atsushi said and dazai just smiled. "kind of fitting in a way..I mean you are a tiger.." Dazai said and atsushi just giggled, suddenly dazai touched atsushi fluffy ears. "curious?" Atsushi ask and dazai just nodded.

"Most people are..but are afraid to ask..except for little kids..most kid don't understand fear.." Atsushi said as dazai touch the ear more and atsushi obviously love it. "Do you purr?" Dazai ask and atsushi just nodded. "Most people are afraid of me but you're not.." Atsushi said with a smile and dazai just nod and keeps playing with the fluffy ears.

Soon dazai left again and atsushi was thinking about something. 'Dazai is different then most humans..I believe he will become a yakai..I mean we were all different than other humans..' Atsushi thought to himself with a smile and waiting for dazai to come back.

Dazai slowly gaining feelings for the yakai and decided to confess one day. Atsushi was looking at the pond as dazai approached him. "Um..byakko" dazai said and atsushi looked at him in confusion. "This might sound weird but I'm in love with you.." Dazai said as he looked away and atsushi looked surprised but then atsushi suddenly kiss dazai.

"I love you too.." Atsushi said with a silly smile and dazai started to blush. "Also you can call me atsushi.." Atsushi said and dazai look confused. "Byakko is my yokai name...but my actual name is atsushi.." Atsushi explain to dazai and dazai just nodded. Dazai went to hug atsushi and they stayed in the hug for a while, "what if I die..will I still see you?" Dazai ask and atsushi just smiled and nods. "I have a feeling you will see me." Atsushi said as they sit down on the edge of the bridge.

"You see us yokai were once human before we died..and then we were yokai.." Atsushi explain and dazai look very confused, "you understand one day.." Atsushi said as dazai lay his head on atsushi lap and they enjoyed the night together.

Dazai somewhat lived in the shrine after that and always enjoyed being with atsushi. "So fluffy!!" Dazai said as he plays with atsushi tail and atsushi was just purring because he likes it.

Atsushi love dazai and soon they will live together for eternity.

(I actually really love this and I think I did a good job on it!)