the games//atsushi is yuki

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is yuki from Future Diary.

Warning: yandere?

(😭 haven't finished future diary so something may be wrong!)

(And the request didn't pacify on what will happen so I made something up!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was a normal teenage boy but was forced to play a game and after the game was defeated, atsushi change his identity so he wouldn't be found by someone but she always seems to find him one day.

Atsushi was doing dazai paper work as usual, when some girl walked into the agency and atsushi looked horrified. "Crazy bitch.." Atsushi whispers to himself but dazai heard him and look shocked. "Atsushi..did you just cuss?" Dazai ask and atsushi just kept staring at the girl and the girl just smiled.

"Fuck..!" Atsushi said as the girl try to walk closer to him. "Don't you dare come any closer, you crazy bitch!" Atsushi said and everyone was shocked. "Come on Yuki..you know, I only did it to be with you.." Yuno said with a creepy smile. "you killed all those people.." Atsushi said, he knows that they didn't have a choice but still atsushi didn't want that to happen.

"we didn't really have a choice." Yuno said and the agency member were now concerned and ready to fight. "That true..but still..I won't let you hurt my friends now.." Atsushi said, the agency member were like family to him and he didn't want them to be hurt at all.

"What going on?" Fukuzawa ask and atsushi didn't say anything. "This is going to be hard to explain.." Atsushi said to himself as yuno hug him. "So..she a psychopath, and is basically obsessed with me to the point where she will kill people.." Atsushi slowly explain and everyone just stands there in shock. "And technically we were in a game with other people..and basically had to kill everyone to win and become the next god but obviously I didn't want that so I changed my identity but she always seems to find me.." Atsushi explain to everyone and everyone is just flabbergasted and horrified.

"And don't you dare kill them.." Atsushi whispers to yuno and she just smiled but nod. "It all true.." Ranpo said and yuno look confused. "Ranpo can basically know everything..the glasses he's wearing is it ability." Atsushi explain to yuno and she looked surprised but nodded. "Wow I'm just surprised.." Tanizaki said and naomi agreed as she hide behind her brother.

"And how do you always find me?" Atsushi ask yuno and she was still smiling. "I always have my way!" Yuno said to atsushi and atsushi was questioning his life choices again. 'If she hurt atsushi..I will kill her..' Kyouka thought to herself, kyouka was a bit overprotective of atsushi because atsushi basically save her and kyouka wanted to protect atsushi.

"So Yuki.. you're a detective now..?" Yuno ask and atsushi just nodded. "Yuki?" Yosano said in confusion, "Yuki is my actual name.." Atsushi explain and everything made sense now but everyone was skeptical of yuno because she technically a killer. Yuno was a murder and technically the agency would have to arrest her but now there are more cautious because of her obsession with atsushi.

'If she could find him again..then she probably could escape prison if she tried..' Dazai thought to himself as he stared at the girl. 'I don't want to die..' Naomi thought to herself as she still hide behind her brother, yuno was a smart girl and dazai knew that.

The agency member and fukuzawa didn't know what to do at all. 'What to do now..' Kunikida thought to himself, no one was sure on what to do until the president started to speak. "we're okay with you being here but if you harm any of us, we will do something about it." Fukuzawa said in a serious voice and yuno glare at him but she nodded and decided not to hurt anyone.

Atsushi wasn't that happy about seeing the crazy bitch again but he got use it to after a while.

(😭i didn't know what to put sorry if it short!!)