cat//atsushi can turn into a ???//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi can turn into a cat.

Warning:

Short(657)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Due to the fact that atsushi is in fact half tiger, he has some weird things he can do like turn into a cat for some reason. Atsushi doesn't really know how it possibly but he just can and atsushi actually love being a cat because he get attention from people.

The agency know nothing about it because atsushi wanted it to be a secret, even ranpo has no idea because he lazy. Fukuzawa always love cat so atsushi sometimes visit fukuzawa to get pet and fukuzawa always pet him.

Fukuzawa was petting cat atsushi, and the agency finally noticed it. "A cat?" Kunikida said, fukuzawa actually smiled. "It comes here everyday.." Fukuzawa said as dazai tries to pet it but cat atsushi immediately get up and startef to hiss at dazai. "It doesn't like you." Yosano said as cat atsushi move away from dazai.

'Don't you dare touch me..' Cat atsushi thought to himself as he glare at dazai and soon went fukuzawa lap again. The agency member found it funny that the cat didn't like dazai, and slowly kyouka wanted to prt it and cat atsushi let her. "It seems to like me." Kyouka said with a smile, she noticed the cat eyes were exact color of atsushi eyes. "Huh..purple and yellow color eyes..just like atsushi.." Kyouka said out loud as everyone looked at the eyes and kyouka was right.

Ranpo try to touch cat atsushi but atsushi start to growl at him. "It doesn't like me.." Ranpo said, he looked annoyed. 'Because i don't want you finding out..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi has been able to keep the secret for so long and has even got the port mafia member petting him too.

"Does it have a name?" Tanizaki asked and fukuzawa nodded as a no as kyouka keeps petting cat atsushi but suddenly cat atsushi got up and slowly walked away. "It time for the cat to leave..it always leaves at this time.." Fukuzawa explain, and the agency member were surprised but kyouka had a crazy idea about that cat.

Kyouka was walking home and atsushi was already home making dinner. "Atsushi..are you a cat?" Kyouka suddenly asked as she walked in and atsushi looked at her like she insane. "No..I'm a tiger!" Atsushi said as kyouka look at atsushi very closely.

"A cat.. comes around the agency and it has the same colored eyes as you." Kyouka said, that was true but it didn't prove much. "I'm not a cat, I'm a tiger!" Atsushi said again, kyouka wasn't really believing it. "Then why didn't come around, when your there?" Kyouka ask and atsushi still look at kyouka like she crazy.

"It probably because I'm a tiger..cat and tiger probably don't get along." Atsushi explain, and that made a lot of sense and finally kyouka believe it and they enjoyed dinner together. "Hehe..but I'm am the cat..' Atsushi thought to himself as he slept peacefully and no one knew about atsushi can turn into a cat.

Even the port mafia didn't know but it wasn't great information to know about so it didn't matter. Cat atsushi love to make dazai life a living hell, "look like the cat doesn't really like you at lot.." Kunikida said as they looked at dazai chair that's ripped up.

"I did nothing to the cat!" Dazai said, 'oh? But you did dazai..' Atsushi thought to himself, he didn't smirk or anything because he didn't want to give it away. Dazai wasn't happy about his chair but couldn't do anything about it because the cat did it, which the cat is atsushi but no one knows about it.

And atsushi never plan on telling them anytime soon or never.

(😭i wasn't sure on what to do so sorry if it short!)