a secret idol//dazai x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and a bit of angst

-au-atsushi is a idol/singer

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was practically a natural singer and use this to earn a bit money as a kid because he basically live on the streets for a while until dazai found him a took him to the agency.

The agency didn't know anything about atsushi being a natural singer. The port mafia also knew nothing about it, and has no idea that Atsushi is an up and coming rising Superstar.

One day atsushi decided to make a new album, atsushi slowly made the album after work but it was quite hard because kyouka live with atsushi. "Almost done.." Atsushi said to himself, it was really hard to keep a secret from kyouka but he made it work.

Atsushi was happy with the finally results, and soon atsushi published it. Atsushi didn't know if people who liked it but Atsushi was surprised that many people liked it and soon a concert was coming up and atsushi wanted the port mafia and agency do be there so he gave them backstage tickets in secret.

"A tickets to a concert?" Kunikida said in confusion, "I got a ticket too." Dazai said, and naomi obviously knew the concert. "I hear it a new singer..they got famous immediately after posting their new album." Naomi explain to everyone and ranpo didn't say anything at all.

No one knew who gave him to them except for ranpo but he didn't say anything and everyone was excited to be at the concert. Atsushi obviously look very different and no one noticed at all but atsushi was very nervous but tried his best. "Wow.." Yosano said, atsushi singing was amazing and everyone loved it.

Everyone love the song and it was bit touching even akutagawa and dazai were a bit emotional to be honest. "I'm shocked.." Chuuya said and kouyou agreed with him. "I don't know what to say.." Mori said and fukuzawa actually agreed with him for the first time. "It was amazing!" Elise said with a big smile, Kenji was also smiling.

"Hello everyone." Atsushi said and everyone was confused at first. "I decided to reveal my name because why not..so my name is atsushi nakajima!" Atsushi said, and he was obviously quite nervous and everyone immediately cheered.

The agency and port mafia was surprise, shock, and flabbergasted. "Holy shit..I didn't even recognize him." Akutagawa said and everyone agreed with him. "I wanted a autograph." Tachihara said and higuchi agreed with him.

Soon the port mafia and agency was escorted backstage and atsushi soon meet up with them. Atsushi was doing the cat walk because why not, and the other were still surprised. "how was the performance ladies and gents?" Atsushi ask them, and everyone was still surprised except for ranpo, He already knew.

"Jinko, Nice job." Akutagawa said and dazai literally fainted and atsushi just giggled. "It was amazing!" Elise said and atsushi turn bit red. "It really was amazing." Chuuya said, and atsushi just smiled, he was happy.  "Can I get a autograph though?" Tachihara ask and atsushi look shocked.

"You want a autograph!?" Atsushi said and tachihara nodded. "I think atsushi is shocked.." Tanizaki said, and atsushi wanted to cry happy tears. Atsushi signed tachihara shirt and suddenly dazai was wake and hugged atsushi. "you look so cute~!" Dazai said to atsushi and atsushi didn't say anything.

"I didn't know you sing.." Kyouka said and atsushi just laughed a bit. "I was a natural singer I suppose..that how I got some money when I was homeless until dazai found me." Atsushi explain to everyone, and dazai was basically cuddling atsushi now.

"Get a room lovebirds." Ranpo said and atsushi immediately turn red and dazai just smirked. "are you still going to be in the agency though?" Naomi asked and atsushi immediately nodded a yes. "I don't plan on leaving anytime soon..but I probably going to keep singing.." Atsushi said and everyone was okay with it.

"If you need our help, we will help you." Fukuzawa said and atsushi was happy to hear that and after a while of talking everyone went home and dazai didn't let go of atsushi.

"I love you~" dazai said as he kisses atsushi and atsushi kisses back. "I love you too." Atsushi said, and soon atsushi was being dragged to dazai place. "I love you so much!" Dazai said again as he basically kiss atsushi face and atsushi just smiled.

Suddenly atsushi yawn, and soon snuggled up into dazai. "Good night." Atsushi said as he slowly fell asleep and dazai just played with atsushi soft hair. "Good night." Dazai finally said a he kissed atsushi forehead and went to sleep.

(😭i was half sleep making this)