²⁶. what i risk to be close to you

^what jeon looks like,
no piercings,
no tattoos,
+he wears glasses especially when reading.

Jungkook woke up with heavy eyelids, his mind still foggy from sleep.

He stumbled his way into the kitchen, where the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon filled the air.

Yoongi was busy cooking breakfast in utter calmness when he noticed jungkook and his disheveled hair.

"Morning," Yoongi greeted, looking up from the stove. "Hungry? I'm making breakfast."

Jungkook rubbed his eyes, trying to shake off the remnants of sleep.

"Nah, just coffee for now. I've got a lot of work to catch up to," he replied, his voice still laced with drowsiness.

Yoongi nodded understandingly. "Alright, I'll bring your coffee to your room when it's ready. how about you take a shower till then."

jungkook nodded.

As Jungkook stepped into the shower, the warm water cascaded over him, washing away the last traces of sleep.

While he was rinsing his hair, his thoughts drifted back to the conversation with Taehyung the previous night.

The mention of ancient streets and festivals, the sharp pain in the stomach - it all seemed too suspicious.

However, as quickly as the thought entered his mind, he dismissed it with frustration.

"I'm going nuts," he muttered to himself, shaking his head as if trying to clear away the confusion.

He forced himself to focus on the present, on the feel of the water against his skin, on the mundane routine of his day.

he continued his shower, hoping that the cold reality of the water would wash away the unnecessary thoughts that threatened to eat him.

yet, the memories of the past were not so easily washed away, lingering in the depths of his mind like fragments of a painful, far dream.

meanwhile, the morning sun cast a golden glow through the kitchen window, illuminating the cozy scene where the researchers gathered for breakfast.

Plates clinked, and the aroma of food filled the air as they chatted and laughed.

Jin, with his apron tied around his waist, expertly flipped pancakes on the stove while yoongu poured orange juice into glasses.

Just when the others were about to start eating, Taehyung sauntered into the kitchen, his blue hair tousled from sleep, eyes still half-closed.

He yawned dramatically and rubbed his eyes, looking utterly adorable.

"Good morning, everyone," Taehyung greeted, his voice husky with sleep. not matching with his cute appearance one bit.

He glanced at the spread of food on the table with longing eyes, his stomach audibly grumbling.

jin teased, "Rough night, Taehyung?"

Taehyung pouted, feigning innocence. "I may have stayed up late... researching, you know."

Yoongi, ever the master of teasing, smirked. "Well, I'll cook for you, but only if you take a cup of coffee to Jungkook's room."

Taehyung's eyes widened, clearly horrified at the idea of facing Jungkook before his daily dose of caffeine.

"I guess I'll just skip breakfast for today. I'll eat extra at lunch!"