𓅊⁴². two bodies, one soul

Taehyung yawned and stretched, feeling the softness of the sheets beneath his fingers.

Something felt different, a strange mix of peace and longing. He buried his face in the pillows, catching a faint scent that tugged at his heartstrings.

Heading downstairs, he found Jin, Yoongi, and Bambam wide-eyed with surprise.

"Morning, guys," Taehyung greeted casually, trying to appear nonchalant.

Jin couldn't contain his excitement. "Where have you been? We thought you left because of jungkook!"

Taehyung chuckled nervously. "Oh, just exploring the city. You know me, always the curious one."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Exploring, huh? when did you come back?"

Bambam chimed in, intrigued. "Did you find something exciting at all?" they were all skeptical.

Taehyung shrugged, playing it cool. "Just some interesting places. You know how it is."

He kept his true emotions hidden, not wanting to burden them with the weight of his worries about Jungkook and the ancient world they had left behind.

Instead, he diverted the conversation, skillfully steering away from the truth, leaving his friends with more questions than answers.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he felt his wrist tattoo pulsating. he heard a faint sound in his head of jungkooks voice. Fear gripped him, but he couldn't ignore it.

He climbed upstairs, his footsteps hesitant, until he pushed open the door to Jungkook's room.

The sight before him shattered his composure. There, on the ground, was Jungkook—bloody, broken, and utterly shattered.

Taehyung knew his wounds has healed or he wouldn't be able to breath like that with the amount of blood on him. it was terrifying.

Taehyung's breath caught in his throat, his eyes widening with horror and disbelief. He rushed to Jungkook's side, dropping to his knees beside him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung's voice cracked with raw emotion as he gently touched his friend's bruised face. "are you okay?"

Jungkook's eyes, once filled with determination and life, were now clouded with pain and despair.

He tried to speak, but his voice came out as a hoarse whisper. "I... couldn't protect him. I failed... Taehyung."

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as he realized the depth of Jungkook's grief.

He pulled him into a tight embrace, holding him as if trying to mend the broken pieces of his soul. "It's not your fault, Jungkook. soemtimes we cant defeat fate"

Taehyung's heart ached as he saw the torment in Jungkook's eyes.

He reached out, wanting to comfort him, but Jungkook pulled away, his voice laced with desperation. "Leave me alone," he muttered, his gaze lost in the abyss of his own despair.

Feeling helpless, Taehyung took a step back, giving Jungkook the space he seemed to need.

He understood that Jungkook was wrestling with his own demons, haunted by the loss of Tyung and the events that had transpired.

he wasn't sure what happened, but Jungkook's reaction made it all so obvious.

"I can't pretend to know your pain, Jungkook," Taehyung said softly, his voice filled with empathy. "But I want to help you. Let me be there for you, even if it's just as a friend. You don't have to face this darkness alone."