³⁶. honeymoon before the storm

After their return to the palace, Taehyung's stomach rumbled loudly, drawing amused glances from both Jungkook and Jeymeen.

Taehyung chuckled awkwardly, patting his stomach. "I never knew I'd miss palace food this much. My taste buds are practically itching!"

Jungkook, with a laugh that echoed through the corridors, teased, "Well, lucky for you, the palace chefs are the best. Your taste buds are in for a treat!"

As Jeymeen excused himself to resume his duties, Jungkook's gaze suddenly softened with a mixture of longing and anticipation.

He missed Tyung, the one who held his heart captive.

With each step toward Tyung's chambers, Jungkook's heart quickened, the familiar ache of separation fading with every step.

every moment apart felt like an eternity, making their reunion all the more precious.

In the soft glow of the palace chamber, Jungkook awaited Tyung's arrival, his heart racing in anticipation.

A few minutes went by as he silently observed his surrounding, each corner bore a memory of him and his lover.

Then, Tyung entered, their eyes met, a spark of recognition and love igniting between them. Jungkook, ever the playful spirit, couldn't resist to tease.

"my Pharaoh," Jungkook purred with a mischievous grin, his eyes twinkling like stars.

"I must have been a lost treasure hunter in my past life, for I've found the most precious gem in all of Egypt."

Tyung, his voice smooth as silk, replied, "I've missed your wits."

Jungkook, unable to contain his emotions, stepped closer, his fingers gently tracing the lines of Tyung's face.

"And I've missed you," he confessed, his voice laden with the depth of his feelings.

"Every moment without you felt like an eternity. Your absence left my heart colder and the stars dimmer. You, are my guiding light. My Tyung."

Their eyes locked, conveying unspoken promises and a love that is immeasurable.

The world outside their embrace ceased to exist, and they were entwined in vulnerability and power.

As Jungkook continued to caress Tyung's cheek, his touch as gentle as the evening breeze, he leaned in, his lips hovering just inches away from Tyung's ear.

"Do you know," he whispered, his voice a velvet caress, "every time I close my eyes, I see your smile, your beautiful eyes filled with warmth. That image kept me going during our time apart."

Tyung's breath caught at Jungkook's words, his heart swelling with affection.

He traced his fingers lightly along Jungkook's jawline, his touch sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"And what did you dream of?" Tyung's voice, low and alluring, seemed to echo through the chamber.

Jungkook's lips curved into a playful grin.

"I dreamt of the day I would return to your side, my Pharaoh, and bask in the radiance of your presence once more. Now that I'm here, every moment feels like a treasure, every smile from you, a precious jewel."

Their soft laughters mingled, filling the room with a melody of love and happiness.

Tyungs serious gaze met the lovestruck one of Jungkook as he whispered lowly, caressing his lover's form cheek.

"love me," and Jungkook didn't need to be told twice.

the order in Tyungs tone was evident, but what drove Jungkook crazy, was the hint of a desperate plea in his amber eyes.