I didn't know you could punch people

Aaron

It didn't take a miracle for me to realise Cyrus has been gone for more than I deem necessary. I'm his husband for crying out loud,why wouldn't I? I'm leaving whatever I was doing,it's not more important than me finding Cyrus,
Five gone to voicemail call later I'm straight up panicking. Like nearly pulling my hair out-I-think-I-see-pigs-talking panic. It's pumping through my veins,as I search for Zahir. I've got this nagging feeling that something isn't right. A terrible,terrible feeling. "Mr Patel,have you seen Cyrus by chance?"there's a tremor in my voice,my foot is bouncing on the tiles like it doesn't want to stay still.
"Call me Zahir,please. Did something happen? Where is he?"
"He told me he went to the restroom,but he hasn't come back yet."
"What? How long has he been gone? Which bathroom?"he's already up and taking me to the edge of the main room,
"That one,this way. But it's raining cats and dogs out there."
"Maybe he's waiting it out?"
"No."I shake my head so hard it might fall off,"He would call me- he doesn't seem like it but he would've told me something. I wanted to go with him but he was like no I'm not a baby and-"I stop and blush because Zahir is giving me a look and I realise that I'm nagging hard. "Yeah... we got to look for him."
"Okay I'll split with you. I'll go to the fountains near the restrooms and you go to the restroom this way we can find him faster."I nod,and I track run to look for my husband.

__________________

"Cyrus!"I call for the millionth time into the darkness. Although the rain I got weaker I'm still getting a little soaked,the clothes don't matter. He does.
Then I finally make it to the bathroom area,a light shining down on a white cape. Finally,I think to myself. I'm running up to him with a smile until I see some guy holding him by his arm,when I get closer their muffled voices become clearer,"..Let me go already you weirdo!"Cyrus yells,
"Oh so that's how you want it-"The brown haired man holds up his hand,I'm not staying to watch what he's going to do. I'm running before I even think about what's going on or what I'm doing. I'm there and I smack him in the face with my balled my fist. The impact makes him stumble and he lets Cyrus go. But I'm not done yet.
I hoist him up to his feet by his collar and bring him face to face with me,"If you EVER lay your filthy hands on my husband one more time,I'll rearrange your face,got it?"his nose is bleeding from the punch. I'm burning with rage,fury in cracking in my lungs and fists so tightly wrapped around his collar it might rip. "I asked you if you understand,did you?"
He nods sheepishly,I let go of him and he stumbles backwards only then do I realise I had held him up in the air. I don't wait for him to scurry back to shadows which he came I take Cyrus by the hand and leave.

Cyrus

What the hell just happened?
Did Aaron just sock a man in his face and threaten to beat him up infront of me? Because of me?
"Aaron slow down."I say to the racing man whose taken me by my hand. He leads me off to somewhere sheltered from the rain and places me infront of him. That livid expression is still on his face as he stares as me,"What in the world just happened Cyrus??"his suit is wet,dripping even. His hair is clearly damp,I want to ask if he ran through the rain.
"I don't know I was just-"
"Why didn't you call me?"I have never heard Aaron sound this agitated or aggressive. It's like he saw me then after that all he saw was red. I didn't even hear anything except for the bones of his knuckles crack against that guys nose in one flash of a second. And then he literally lifted him off the ground,like it was nothing. Not gonna lie I was impressed.
"He had my hands tied,I couldn't take my phone out to call you."I supply and for the first time since I met him he runs a hand through his hair and completely messes it up. But it just makes his hair look a messy type of hot,I'm guessing that's not what I should be thinking about right now. He takes two deep breaths then looks me in my eyes with this flaming intensity,
"Next time scream."he says simply,and I furrow both my brows,
"What?"
"Scream as loud as you can,so anyone can hear you including me."at first I think this has got to be a joke. But he's dead serious right now,"That way filthy guys like that can NEVER,EVER lay their hands on. No one else will dare touch you,period. Who the hell was that guy?"he points in the direction we came from just now. And I realise I'm being scolded right now,
"I- I don't really know."I say to him and he looks even more pissed off,
"Isn't he that creep from the other day? Come on,is he a stalker or something? What did he want from you?"
"I couldn't have predicted that this would happen,Aaron."
"I know...I know,Cyrus. I'm not getting mad at you. I just- that cannot happen. Ever again. Your going to the bathroom with company from now on."
"Is this you taking my freedom away?"
"Yes! Until further notice."we stare at each other for a long moment,"Okay that's a little too far,maybe just a little more supervision is all."
"Good to know your not a dictator."I say with a smile and he keeps quiet for a long time. His breath is heavy,and out of nowhere he dips down and pulls me into a hug. A tight one,he squeezes hard. "Is this the part where you say I should never make you worry like that again?"he mutters something I don't understand because he's tucked his head into my neck. I hug him back as I chuckle into his chest,the warmth finally makes me feel safe. Like the threat is finally gone,all because he's here. He's hugging me. I'm safe,even though I don't want to admit it.
"Aaron! Cyrus! This is bad!"Zahir yells as he trots towards us at full speed,
"What? What happened?"Aaron says and I feel a little bad because I kinda wanted him to stay in my arms,I shake the thought away quickly.
"The rains- their closing down all the highways around here. The rains made it flood,like everything."he heaves out in a pant. And we look at each other and again and again.