Chapter 6

Aaliyah Thompson
3:44 pm

"Kamari, you coming to my game tonight!" I yell as soon stand in front of him.

"Damnit, Aaliyah didn't I tell you about sneaking up on me!" He yells.

"Kamari, please with the bullshit, you not built like that." I laugh, lying.

"You know my body." He says mushing me.

"Seriously, you coming to my game." I say hopping up and grabbing his hat and putting it on my head.

"You know I'm there,kid. Plus, I heard that nigga..." I tune him out.

I walk over to Traci and ask, "You coming?"

"Yeah, if your brother is." She says looking passed me and at Kamari, who's now talking with a girl. Traci stands up suddenly.

This is why we have a like dislike relationship. She can't think for herself. And plus I don't like how my brother treat her. (Not her fault) He cheats, she fights the girl and leaves and comes back. And I told that boy if he keeps doing that she'll leave him and find somebody who'll treat her right.

Traci is far from ugly. And she has the body to go with it. I'm on the chubbier side but Traci, she's thick. She has big tits, a big ass and a flat stomach. Sometimes I envy her for having a flat stomach. Me, I have a big stomach, big tits with an even bigger ass. Thick ass fuck thighs that jiggle along with my thighs. I don't mind that though. I've come to love myself. It was a long and tough journey.

"Bitch! I said move away from my man!"

I turn around just in time to see Traci body slam the hell out ol' girl. The girl lays there. Once I push through the crowd that's just formed around them, I see she's breathing.

"Ohhhh, nahhh!!"

"She bodyslammed her!"

"That's crazzzyyy!"

"I ain't never seen no shit like this!"

"Can't take this bitch, Lacie nowhere!"

"Get the fuck up!"

"Personally, I wouldn't have let her do that."

"And you, you always letting bitches be all in your face!" Traci says poking at his chest.

"Traci, get out my fucking face with that!" He says pushing her hand.

"He better stop 'fore she slam his ass next!"

"Alright, y'all disperse." I say shooing away the crowd.

"Shut yo' big ass up!"

"Who the fuck said that!" Kamari says alert.

The crowd parts like a Red Sea and I see a fat short boy.

"Now, why would you say that about that girl, do you know who her father is?" Somebody asks.

"I don't car-"

Kamari is already punching him. He punches him again, and again and again.

"Ooohhh nahhh his fat jiggling!"

"The fat coming out his shirt!"

"Damnnnn!"

After a while of the pummeling he stands up and says, "Nobody better say shit about my sister or the next time I'm airing this bitch out! Like she said disperse!"

Everybody scatters except the boy he just punched out.

"Yo, nigga get up." Kamari says kicking the boy awake.

THE GHETTO!

***

We won 28-7!

"Aaliyah, you coming?!" Tiffany, the co-captain asks watching me walk out the locker room.

"Yeah, I'll meet y'all there but I gotta do something real quick." I say waving to them.

"Let me find out you got yourself a little boo!" Kat yells as I walk out.

Nosy bitches

I texted Noah to meet me outside the locker room. I tired to get to him before the game but he didn't come early enough and I know that boy ain't got no friends. And plus he came just for me.

I find him leaning against the lockers. He's on his phone texting someone. He has on shorts and a graphic tee. His brown hair is ruffled and not in a good way. He looks a little stressed.

"Hey cutie!" I say walking up to him and fixing his hair.

He looks down at me as I'm fixing it and blushes.

"So, how'd you like the game?" I ask stepping back and looking at his hair.

"It was good. But I wasn't really focused on the game." He says running his hand through his hair. Now it looks even better.

"I don't knowww you look stressed." I tease walking ahead of him.

"No." He says grabbing my bag from my shoulder.

"Thank you. I seen you were sitting with a girl. Is she your girlfriend?" I ask glancing over at him.

"No, I don't know. I don't see myself with her. I don't even think we should be friends. I actually find her a little annoying. Is that wrong?" He says stopping by my car.

"No, you're being honest about your feelings. You can't force yourself to like anyone. As long as you told this girl that then you should be fine." I say shrugging my shoulders. I take the bag from him and throw in my back seat.

"N-no, I haven't actually told her." He says, his ears turning red.

"You didn't tell her! You shouldn't lead that girl on." I say looking over at him in the passenger seat.

"I-"

"Yo!" Kamari says banging on my window.

"Why you banging on my shit?" I say as I roll down my window.

"You going to chill with your friends at the pizza joint?" He asks looking over at his friends.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm leaving. Imma send you some money for the pizza." He says walking away.

"Alright, I love you and be safe, Kamari. I'm serious." I say as he walks away.

"I love you too and you know I will."

I turn to look at Noah who's trying not to look at me.

"So, you coming to hang with us at Choji's?"

"No, I already made plans with Evelyn." He says looking at me.

"Well, why'd you get my car?"

"Because, I wanted to keep talking to you."

"Oh, I see we've a few things about honesty." I praise.

"I-I well I-I'm just gonna tell her my honest thoughts that's all." He stutters out, looking away. His face red.

"Okay, and just remember it's better that you told her now and not months from now. And plus you're being honest with yourself."

"Can I call you tonight?" Noah ask suddenly.

"Yeah."