Chapter 27

Noah Anderson
12:42 pm

"What are you talking about?" Drew asks.

"Valentine's Day." Tiff answers.

"That's weeks away." Xavier says.

"Still." Tiff shrugs.

"Nigga always sleep. Getcho ass up." Terrence says.

I turn to see Aaliyah rouse a little and snuggle deeper into my side.

"Leave my best alone."Destiny says.

"She always asleep." Drew says.

"Drew, I don't know why you talking about me. I told you about talking to me or about me." Aaliyah says, looking over at him.

"I don't know where all the hostility is come from but-"

"She doesn't want you talking about her or to her and you have to respect that." I but in before he disrespects her.

"I don't have to respect shit. It wasn't a problem when Terrence said something but-"

"I actually like Terrence. I don't like you." She says shutting him up and closing her eyes.

Drew opens up his mouth to speak but Xavier interrupts and changes the subject.

***

"What was that about?" I ask Aaliyah walking out of the building and to my car.

"What? Drew? Nothing really. It's just sometimes I just can't stand him. Thanks for defending me." She says as I open the car door for her.

"You're my girlfriend, I'll always defend you." I say kissing her forehead and closing her door.

"You want to come with me to work?" I ask sliding into the car myself.

"Is that allowed?" She asks buckling.

"No one but me is in here today. Everybody called in sick."

"Then I'll come." She says grabbing my hand.

***

"Faster...faster!" Aaliyah moans out as I slowly slide in and out of her.

"We have all the time in the world." I whisper as I lick the column of her ear.

Aaliyah pushes her ass back against me, meeting my slow strokes. I grab her waist to steady her. I throw my head back and let her fuck me.

Aaliyah turns her face to kiss me. I suck in her tongue. I nip and suck on it. I feel myself nearing my an orgasm so I reach down and circle her clit. I speed up my strokes and suck on her neck.

I feel her tighten around me and with a yell she cums and I follow soon after.

After I catch my breath I slide out of her and take off my condom, throwing in the trash. I have to remember to take out the trash.

Aaliyah removes her panties from around her ankles and stuffs them in my pants since she has none of her own.

"I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. I'm gonna tell them to start me on birth control just to be extra safe."

"Okay, baby. Want me to go with you?" I ask kissing her neck where a mark is starting to form.

I didn't even mean to do that. I was just in the moment.

"No, I'm okay." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Sorry about the hickey." I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

She looks towards the mirror and inspects it.

"I actually kinda like it."

"Do you?" I ask kissing her lips.

"Yes-"

"Hello?! Is anyone here?" Someone asks on the other side of the office door.

"Get to work. Let me get myself together." She says reaching in her bag for wipes.

I kiss her one last time and close the door behind me.

"How can I help?"

"Noah?"

"Evelyn?" I ask.

I haven't seen her in a long time.

"T-tell her I'm sorry I didn't e-even know you worked here. Sorry..."

"Evelyn wait!" I say running to catch up with her.

"No!"

"Evelyn, I'm not with her anymore. I'm sorry I let her treat you like that. I should've done better. I'm sorry for how I treated you when we were just 2 people trying to get to know each other. I should've been man enough to tell you I wasn't interested. It wasn't anything you did. You were actually a really sweet girl it's just I was interested in someone else. Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for that and to tell you Malinda won't bother you." I say and then turn to leave.

"I accept your apology most guys wouldn't have said that." She says making me pause.

"I'm trying to be better. So, is there anything I can help you with?"

I helped her with her car and check in on Aaliyah who's doing her homework at the receptionist desk. She was hanging with me but she wanted to get some homework done.

"My parents wanna meet you." She says suddenly as I'm stroking the back of her neck.

"When?" I ask peering over her shoulder.

Somehow I found my way back over here.

"Whenever you're free." She says looking up at me.

I lean down to kiss her but someone clears their throat.

I look over and a brown haired white man (I've been around Aaliyah too much) stands clearing his throat.

"How can I help you?" I ask straightening up and pushing off the desk.

"I was wondering if you could change my tires?"

"Of course, Mr..."

"Barnes, Nathan Barnes." He says shaking my hand.

His name seems oddly familiar. Perhaps I know him from somewhere?

"So, Mr. Barnes are you from here?" I ask looking out at his car and seeing what tires he'll need.

"Yep, born and raised." He says following behind me as wheel 2 wheels by his car.

"Did you go to Stone High?" I ask lugging the other 2.

"No, I was actually sent to a boarding school."

"Was as bad as the movies?"

"No, I had fun. Made some great friends..."

***

"Thanks for coming to work with me." I say rubbing her thigh. It's thick and smooth.

"I enjoyed it. It's better than just being on the phone. I get to actually see you in action." She says stroking my hand.

We've become more obsessed and even more needy when it comes to each other. Every chance we get we have to touch. I have to feel her.

"I'm glad." I say reaching up to stroke her neck.

We stare at each other for a while. I get out and open her door.

"Call me." Aaliyah says walking towards her door.

I get back into my car and when she has her door open she turns and blows me a kiss I catch it and she walks inside. I sit in my car for a few before pulling off.