Bonus Chapter

Destiny Hampton
2:34 pm
Just want to warn ya'll this chapter will be explicit. You don't necessarily have to read it but you should to get to know Destiny.

"Let me eat it." Damien says.

I pull down my pants and turn over with my ass in the air. I feel him spread my ass cheeks and lick at the puckered hole. At first I jump but he grabs me back. He licks around the hole and sticks his tongue in.

"That feels good." I moan.

He licks his fingers and plays with my clit. He slurps away at my hole. I bounce back against his tongue.

"Please, please!" I beg.

"Please what?" He says simulating my clit faster.

"Pleaseee, please, I...I..." I feel the orgasm rise up and explode through me.

***

"He ate yo ass?!" Aaliyah says loudly over FaceTime.

"Yes, girl and it felt amazing! You gotta tell Noah to eat yo ass." I say swinging my feet.

"No, ma'am. I do not want my ass ate. It didn't feel yucky? Did you kiss him after?"

"At first I was scared but then it started to feel good and plus he was also playing with my pussy so that helped. We don't really kiss but if we did I would've. I mean it's my ass."

"Y'all giving pretty woman. Please, yall share everything else but swapping spit is where yall draw the line."

She does have a point but I really do it to distance myself from him. I'm low key starting to like him.

"Yeppers. What's going on between you and 'Mari?"

I've been noticing some tension between them.

"I don't know. It's just after that whole Jamal situation, that had been over, he's been on my dick. Always tryna control me. Like it was just the once and Jamal and I were never actually together so I'm confused why he's still on this."

"Maybe he's worried. You know how Kamari feels about you. Maybe he doesn't want anything like that to ever happen."

"I know and we discussed this but he just doesn't seem to get it. Dad isn't even acting like this."

"It's probably more about him than it is you."

We talk some more until Noah calls and then we hang up.

Incoming FaceTime call from bitcassnigga🫤👎🏾

"What do you want Drew!" I answer annoyed.

"You." He says licking his lips and his eyes low.

"Well you ain't getting me. Call Amanda up." I say about to hang up the phone.

"Des, we weren't together. I didn't cheat."

"But we had an understanding, did we not?" I ask, mugging him.

Silence, of course!

"I miss yo' pussy. Come over." He says licking his lips.

***

"You gon' stop disrespecting me?" Drew says slamming into me from behind.

"Y-yesss!" I yell out.

"That's what I thought." He grabs a handful of my hair and wraps it around his fist and starts pounding away.

I grip the sheets and throw my ass back.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!" I slump forward and feel the orgasm wash over me. Drew slips out and flips me over. He moves knees by my ears and slips inside me.

"I'm tired, Drew!" I moan out.

"I don't care, take this dick." He grabs my throat and slides in and out of me until we're both satisfied.

"I hate you." I say after a few minutes of lying there. I grab my clothes and start to dress.

"What I do? I just fucked you for 2 hours and you didn't say you hated me then." He says smirking with his limp dick on his leg.

"You always do this Drew. I get my shit together and then you call me when you're horny and expect me to come running." I say putting in my socks.

"You do, though."

"You're an asshole, Drew. Stop calling my phone." I say putting on my crocs and heading out his room door.

"You would have me blocked if you didn't want me to!" He yells after me.

As much as I hate to admit he's right. But imma quit him. For real this time. He isn't good for me. The dick is good but it's not worth the heartache.

***

"Lay down with me." Lyric says. She's one of the people on my rooster. I don't know it's something about her that's just...

"Okay." I kick off my crocs and take off my clothes.

"How was your day?" She asks, stroking my ass.

"Good. You?" I ask playing with her name necklace.

"It was good."

I kiss her neck. I lick down her chest and suckle her nipple. She arches up toward. I trail further down until I get to her pussy. I spread her lips and suck the clit.

I've never eaten pussy before but I do know what I like.

She moans and pushes my head. I suck harder and then spear my tongue in her pussy. She arches upward. I suck her clit and stick a finger in her. She pulls away moaning. I drag her back and suckle her clit-

My phones starts ringing and I hop up and look at the contact.

"Hello, mom?"

"Come home." And she hangs up the phone.

"I gotta go." I say looking away from her.

***

"Why are you out being a whore?!" My mother yells as soon as I enter the apartment.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, seating my keys down and taking off my shoes.

"I'm talking about this, little girl." She says holding up an empty condom box.

"Why were you snooping in my things?" I ask walking to my room.

"Don't walk away from me! It was 24 in this box and now it's none! Who have you been fucking little girl! Let me smell you!" She says turning around and smelling me.

"Get off me!" I yell and slam and lock my door.

"Little girl, open the damn door! You do not pay rent in this house! Destiny!" She yells banging.

I connect my phone to the speaker and blast music to drown her out.