Chapter 16

Aaliyah Thomas
1:32 pm

"Calvin, stop you play all day!" I say laughing as he tickles me.

I'm over at his house today. He lives by himself. He's emancipated. Some shit went down with his parents and now he legally lives on his own at 17.

"Then pay attention!" He yells.

"I don't wanna watch sports put something else on!" I whine.

"No." And he tugs me over to him. I lean against him and snuggle up against him. He's nice and warm and cozy.

"Hello?!" I say answering the phone.

"Girl, where you at?" Destiny asks

"At Cal's,why?"

"There's a party tonight and I wanna go. So you're going with me! Make sure you're ready." And she hangs up.

"There's a party tonight. You coming?" I ask Clavin, looking up at him from his lap.

"Yeah." He says looking down at me and moving a loc from my forehead.

I spend the rest of the day with Calvin. When it hits 7 I get him to drive me home. I shower and change into a miniskirt, black crop top and sneakers. I look out the window and Destiny's already pulled up.

"Hey, girl!" I yell when I get in.

"Hey! I already got the liquor to pregame. Let's go to your brothers and drop off my car and then drink." And we do just that. It's 10 by the time we pull up to the party in an Uber.

It's still winter so it's a house party. Good 'cause, I was not standing outside and it was freezing. We head straight to the liquor. I pour us some and drink and we get to partying.

After a few songs, I gotta pee so I make my way through the crowd. I spot a familiar mop of brown hair, it's Noah!

"Noah?!" I yell over the music. He can't hear me so I walk over to him and grab his arm. It is him. I practically jump onto him.

"Hey, Aaliyah." He says hugging me back.

"What are you doing here?!" I yell over the music.

"I-"

"Matter of fact, I have to pee." I tug him to the bathroom and shut the door. I wipe the toilet seat with wipes and put tissue on it and sit down. I can't squat for shit. I turn to see that he has his back to me. I get up wipe and wash my hands.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, not having to compete with the music.

"My coworker, said there was party and wanted me to come with him and so I did." He says running his hands through his hair.

"I missed you." I say all of sudden. I know I just saw him yesterday but I really have missed him. Sometimes it's like I wanna be all in his skin. And I know that's not very friendly thoughts.

"Oh." And he blushes.

"So fucking adorable." And I grab the nape of his neck and kiss him. I kiss deeply and rough. I run my tongue all through his moth and suck his tongue into my mouth. He moans into mine and I just pull him closer. I rub underneath his shirt and try to get as close to him as I possibly could.

"Hello?! Aaliyah?!" Destiny calls from the other side of the door.

Noah tries to pull away but I push him down on the toilet and straddle him.

"I'm fine, Destiny, just using it!" I yell out taking his shirt off.

"Okay, I'll wait out here for you!"