Chapter 24

Aaliyah Thompson
2:33 pm

"Uggggghhhhhhh!!!!! I hate you! Fuck you, Eve. When I see yo ass it's up!" I yell to the heavens.

I'm on my period and it doesn't hurt. It's just annoying and the bleeding and so irritating.

"What's wrong?" Noah says, groggily.

We were taking our midday nap. Noah didn't used to take naps until we started dating and now he feels more restful than he's ever felt in his life. Anyway, I felt her coming down and I peed and wiped and I saw blood.

"I'm on my stupid, dumb, annoying, irritating period! Can you check if Ashley has pads?"

I really hate getting my period. It's one of the few things I hate about being a woman.

"Yeah." He says and I hear him moving in the bed and then the door opens and he's gone.

I should've know it was coming. I've been more irritable in the last 2 days. I've also been craving chocolate like crazy.

"Here you go, baby." Noah says, passing me a pad.

I take it from him and put it on my panties. Noah is still standing there amazed.

"What?" I ask pulling up my pants since I already wiped.

"How do women do it? How does it feel? I never even knew when Mal was on her period. She thought it was gross and women's business." Noah say, watching me through the mirror as I wash my hands.

"Noah, I'm luckier than most. Sometimes I'm cramping like a motherfucker and sometimes I'm just bleeding. Fuck it being women's business, yall should know the shit we have to go through on monthly basis and sometimes longer for others." I say checking his sheets for any blood.

Even though none was on my panties it's still could happen. One time I stood up and blood just poured down my leg but none was on my sheets.

"What are you looking for?" Noah asks, following behind me.

"Blood." I say tugging on my sweatpants and his hoodie. I slip my feet in my uggs and grab my coat from his closet.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I feel disgusting and all I want to do is shower,lay down, watch my tv, eat chocolate and sleep." I say walking out his room door and down stairs.

"At least let me drive you." He says racing after me.

"I drove."

"Yeah, I'll drive."

"How are you getting home."

"Uber. Let me throw on something and drive you, please?" He begs.

***
Destiny Hampton
4:53 pm

"Fuck out of here! You fucking faggots!" Damien yells into the mic.

I'm chilling with him today. Well, more like he's playing the game and I'm lying on his bed.

                                         🎶📝
Come over

                                                                      I'm busy

Come anyway

"Damien, I'm leaving." I say, hopping out of the bed and slipping my Ugg slippers on.

"Hold on, yall! Where you going?! I thought you was chilling with me?" He asks, hand over the mic.

"Where're not doing anything, Damien. You're playing the game and I wasn't doing anything but listen to curse out the people you playing with. It's cool. We'll link later." I say, kissing his cheek.