Chapter 4: Recovery of Love

Third Person's POV

Star woke up to see Marco sleeping. She didn't want to go to school without her best friend, so she stayed the whole time. Then Marco woke up trying to tell something to Star, but he couldn't.

She then brought him a pen and paper. Then he wrote:

You are the light of my day Star Butterfly. I wake up everyday thinking about a world without you but I can't imagine it. I love you Star Butterfly.

She then blushed and he smiled. Then he kept looking at her blue sparkly eyes while she looked at his brown eyes. Then she got up and hugged him softly and gently. He tried to hug her back.

" I love you Marco. I love you a lot." said Star.

........Time Skip.......

Star heard a nurses foot steps and hid under Marco's bed.

" When your parents come you can leave" said the nurse.

He said " okay."

Then Star came out of under Marco's hospital bed. She then jumped with excitement to hear what the nurse said. She then hugged Marco and kissed him in the cheek. He blushed.

" I will see you at home I have to leave before your parents come." said Star.

" Go." said Marco sadly.

Then before leaving she kissed him in the forehead.
" Get some rest, okay." said Star.

"Okay" said Marco.

She sneaked out the hospital to the Diaz family house. Marco's parents walked in right when she sat in her bed. They told her they were going to pick up Marco at the hospital that if she wanted to come she could. She went along with them.

.......Time Skip........

Marco got in the car with crouches.

"What are those" Star asked curiously.

"They are crouches they will help me to walk" said Marco.

Star was worried about Marco. She didn't want him getting hurt anymore. In the car she just kept thinking about him.

Star's POV

I don't know how to help Marco. He is so fragile like a butterfly. I will now protect him from any harm. He was my guard now I am his.

Third Person's POV

We got home and Star helped Marco get down from the car and get to his room. She brought him his pajamas and his dinner which his mom had made him.

" Star you don't have to help me I can do it." said Marco.

" I want to help you Marco, Please" begged Star.

Marco could not deny his girlfriends love for him. So he let her help him.
After him taking a shower and putting his pajamas. Star tucked him on and told him goodnight.

Mr. and Mrs. Diaz asked Star if she was gonna go to school tomorrow.

She asked in doubt " Is Marco gonna go".

"Yes he will go tomorrow to school because it is Valentine's Day." said Mrs. Diaz.

Star did not know what Valentine's Day was. Yet she still wondered.