Chapter 12: Pure Presure

Reader's POV
Star woke up and Marco was hugging her while he was asleep. Marco then woke up and started to blush. Sorry Star I didn't mean to umm.
"Shhhhh" said Star.
"I love you Marco and we are engaged. This is normal in a relationship." It's okay" said Star. Marco blushed and then hugged her tighter. She blushed. "We need to go to school now." said Star as she got up and told Marco to wait downstairs. Marco did as told. He then got changed and waited downstairs for Star. When Star came down she ate Breakfast with Diaz and then she took Marco by the hand and dragged him to school. then in the first class people sat around them waiting for them to say something, but they stood there awkwardly. Then after all the classes past they sat together in lunch and when everybody kept getting close Marco screamed GOOOOOOO AWAY!!!!!!!
Star looked at him and put one arm on his chest and the other on his fist. He then calmed down. Then the people walked away. Marco then took Star to the janitors closet.
"Thank you Star. I Was gonna punch somebody back there." said Marco.
"You looked stressed out. I have an idea." said Star.
Then she dragged Marco to all the classes they had after lunch and handed in there homework. Star made an excuse that she didn't feel good that Marco was gonna take her home. The teachers let them go. Star then took Marco to the park. She then sat on the grass and looked up at the sky.
"Remember when we became boyfriend and girlfriend. You where gonna ask me here but you got nervous and left it for your house." said Star.
"Yes I remember" said Marco as he laid down next to Star.
"Do you still love me like you did back then" asked Star.
"Of course I do, but back then it was harder for me to tell you my feeling." said Marco.
Then Star grabbed Marco's hand.
"Where do we go next" asked Star.
"Where do you wanna go" asked Marco.
"Let's go to the bowling alley. I don't know how to play bowling, but I would like to learn." said Star.
"Okay" said Marco.

......Time Skip......

Marco and Star arrived at the Bowling alley. Marco then paid for Star's shoes and his and then put there names on the bowling machine.
"Star I will go first okay." said Marco.
"Okay" said Star watching Marco play.
After Marco bowled he gave Star a bowling ball then told her how to hold it and then grabbed Star's hand and helped her swing the bowling ball and throw it. Star then blushed. Then she bowled and hit all the bowling pins. She then jumped, squeaked and hugged Marco. Marco blushed.
After that they kept bowling and Star at the end won and beat Marco.
"Where do we go next" asked Star.
"Let's go home" said Marco as he walked Star to the school.
"Why are we at school" asked Star.
"Because it's faster to get home this way" said Marco.
"Okay" said Star.
Then they past the school and all the girls and boys followed them then suddenly they surrounded Marco and Star and kept repeating the words they asked them the day before. Marco and Star hold there hands.
"What do we do" asked Star.
"We run" whispered Marco.
"RUN!!!!!" shouted Marco.
As Star ran with Marco to there home and entered Marco's room. Marco then hugged Star.
"Should we tell them" asked Star in tears because she was scarred.
"No" said Marco.
Then Star cried harder.
"Should we break up." asked Star.
"No Star don't let pure pressure change how you feel about me." said Marco whipping away her tears.
"I love you Marco. I don't want to lose you, but I can't stand those kids around us." said Star.
"Then we will have to break up" said Marco.
"What? I love you please." said Star.
"Fake break up so they can stop bothering us." said Marco.
"Ohh okay. How do we do that" asked Star.
"Well in lunch time instead of cuddling I sit in front of you." said Marco.
"Okay" said Star.
Then it was dinner. Star and Marco went downstairs to eat. The kids were still outside yelling the words.
"You can sleep in my room if you want" said Marco.
"Okay" said Star.
Star then moved some of her pillows and blankets to Marco's room. Marco then tucked in Star and wished her a goodnight. He then went to sleep next to Star.
He then feel asleep and so did she.