Chapter 14: Prom

Reader's POV
Marco woke up. He went to Star's room. He got distracted by the words on her calendar that said PROM. He had remembered that it was Star's first Prom so he was gonna make it the best. Star then woke up and so Marco looking at the calendar.
"Why are you looking at the calendar" asked Star.
"Because today at 5:00pm is Prom." said Marco.
Then Star got up fast and kicked Marco out. She then slammed the door on his face. Marco then stayed frozen. Then she opened the door and kissed him in the cheek.
"Bye" said Star as she closed the door.
"See you later" said Marco as he went to his room to change. Marco then went downstairs and ate breakfast as Star came downstairs and ate breakfast then they both went to school.
"You remember yesterday when I said to fake break up." said Marco.
"Yeah" said Star.
"Forget about it. Pure pressure change me, but I remembered when I was bleeding to death that I love you and I don't care if people think we are engaged or we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I know what we are." said Marco.
"Okay I didn't want to act like we were not dating that would crush my heart. said Star.
Then they both went to school.

....Time Skip....

The Principle spook threw the microphone and said " Today all seniors are dismissed early because of there prom. That is it. Have a nice day."
Star then looked at Marco and the bell rang. She then dragged him to a shop so she can buy a dress. He then sat in a chair as Star tried on dresses. She first put a red sparkly long dress.
"What do you think" asked Star.
"It good" said Marco.
Then she went back in the closet. Then she put on a aquamarine dress.
"What do you think" asked Star.
Marco kept looking at her.
"Is it bad" asked Star.
"No, you look so beautiful because it matches your eyes. said Marco.
"I'll think about this one okay" said Star.
"Okay" said Marco.
Then she went in and put a pink dress. It was long and it was not puffy.
"What do you think" asked Star.
"It's Good" said Marco.
"You said that about the red one too" said Star as she went in to change.
Then she changed into a purple, long dress.
"What do you think" asked Star.
Marco got up.
"It's perfect like you." said Marco.
Then he leaned in and kissed her cheek. She then went to change and gave Marco the dress. Marco paid for the dress and walked Star home. She then brought purple high heels that were sparkly. Then she went home with Marco. He changed into a suit and she changed into the dress. He then waited for her outside her room and accompanied her down. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz took several pictures. Then Marco open the house door and Star saw a white limousine waiting for them. She then hugged Marco and got in the limousine. Marco followed.

.......Time Skip......

They got to school and Marco opened the door for Star. Everybody stared at them as they walked in to the Prom. Star was shining brighter than ever.

Marco's POV
Star looked so beautiful. Guys kept staring at her. I was starting to get jealous, but I had forgotten they couldn't take her because we were engaged so I smiled as I hold her hand.

Reader's POV
Marco took Star by the hand and danced with her. People stared, some whispering, but they didn't care. Then Star put her head on Marco's shoulder and danced with him. After a while they were the only ones dancing. then people started leaving, but Marco kept dancing with Star. Then there was nobody there except them. Marco looked into Star's glowing eyes and kissed her in the mouth. Then they kept dancing until they got tired and left in the limousine. Star snuggled into Marco's arms. She then fell asleep. The limousine arrived at there home. Star was still sleeping so Marco grabbed her bridal style as she wrapped her arms around his neck and took her upstairs. He then went to her room and placed her gently on the bed, but since her arms were still around his neck he couldn't tuck her in. Then he slide her hands of his neck and placed them on her shirt. She then leaned in and kissed him. Then she let go slowly.
"Thank you Marco for the best Prom." said Star as she fell asleep.
"Your welcome Star."
Then Marco went to his room and lide down on his bed. He then fell asleep.

Star's POV/Star's dream
I walked in and saw Marco. He was on a treehouse. Then I saw a mysterious person push him off. I ran towards him but it was to late he was already dead. When I look up to see who it was. It was me. I ran as far away as I could. Then I saw my parents crying and I looked down and I saw Marco in a box being sent underground then I saw me on a table with a rope around my neck and I chocked myself.
Star woke up with her heart beating fast. Then Marco came in. He sat next to Star and hugged her.
"It's okay Star. It was just a dream." said Marco as he kissed her forehead.
"It felt so real why" asked Star.
"Because it was" said Marco bleeding with blood.

Reader's POV
Star then woke up with her heart beating fast. Marco then entered the room. He sat next to her and hugged her and kissed her in the forehead.
"Are you okay Star" asked Marco.
"How did you know I woke up." asked Star.
"Because I had the same dream as you. I was dead but could see you killing yourself." said Marco.
Then Star began to cry.
"Don't cry Star it was only a dream." said Marco.
Star then hugged Marco tighter and began to cry more.
"I would never try to kill you Marco" said Star still crying.
"I know that." said Marco.
"Do you want me to sleep her tonight" asked Marco.
"Yes please" said Star.
Then Star leaned back and began to cry even more. Marco then hugged her. She began to calm down knowing Marco was there.

Star's POV
Would I actually kill Marco?
I have hurt him so much that I don't know if one day I will kill him?
What if I do?
Will I hang myself?
Will I suffer?
There would be nobody to comfort me. I would be alone.

Reader's POV
Star was still awake and Marco too. Then Star hugged him tighter. Marco looked at Star. She was still crying. Then Marco whipped her tears away and kissed her on the forehead.
"I am here, Star. I will never let nobody hurt you or me" said Marco.
Then Star began to cry more.
" What if I hurt you" said Star.
Marco looked at her.
"You will never hurt me Star. Don't let that dream crush you or haunt you. You will never hurt me Star. You love me." said Marco as he hugged her tighter.
Then Star tried to close her eyes but she kept thinking and picturing Her killing Marco. Marco then told her to go downstairs with him. She then sat in the couch and waited for Marco. Marco then played a movie that always made Star fall asleep. Then he carried her upstairs and took her to her bed. He then kept hugging her and fell asleep.