Chapter 21: GRADUATION

Reader's POV
Marco woke up and then saw Star sleeping with tears in her eyes. She had kept crying in the night. Marco then whipped her tears away and she woke up. Star then looked into Marco's hazelnut eyes. She then had tears come into her eyes and Marco put his hand on her cheek.
"Don't cry Star. Today is GRADUATION." said Marco.
"I know, but after GRADUATION.." said Star as she was interrupted by Marco.
"Don't think about after GRADUATION think about now." said Marco.
Then Star hugged Marco.

.......Time Skip.......

Star and Marco had gotten dressed for there GRADUATION. Star came out with her dressed and then she covered it with her GRADUATION clothes. It was long and it was pink. She had put on her pink hat. Then Marco came out also with his GRADUATION clothes. It was long and a baby blue color. he then put on his baby blue hat. Then there parents took many pictures. Marco then packed the rings in a box. Marco and Star then went to there GRADUATION. When they arrived they had to sit in chairs lined up. Then they sat together next to each other. Then the justice of ceremony gave a speech and then the director began calling names. After calling ten people he then called Star. Star then went up and received her diploma then he said that Star would be going to Harvard University. Then after Star went up and got her diploma she then sat down and then they called Marco. Marco went up and received his diploma then the director said that Marco was going to Harvard University. Marco then after receiving his diploma asked permission from the director to speak. he then went up to the microphone.
"Star would you please come up here" said Marco on the microphone.
Star then got up and looked at Marco.
"Star Butterfly will you marry me" asked Marco as he got down on one knee and took out a ring. Everybody on the crowd said "OWWW".
"Yes" said Star as she grabbed the ring and Marco got up and kissed her on the mouth. Everybody cheered. Then the director told them "Congratulations" and then grabbed the microphone as Star and Marco came down from the stage. After they called everybody else in there class. Then the director said "you are now graduates". Then everybody cheered and threw there hats. Then Marco and Star kept being Congratulated by everybody. Then when everybody left and they were the only ones Marco grabbed Star's hand and hold it tight. She then leaned her head against his shoulder and began to cry. Then the Queen came in and Star began to cry more.
"It's time to go Star" said the Queen.
Then Marco got in front of Star and she hold him tightly.
"I won't let you take her. I love her. She loves me. I know I am not a prince but please don't separate us." said Marco as he hold Star's hands which were around his waist.
"You promised Star" said the Queen as she looked at her.
"But I love him. I don't want to marry anybody else. Please don't make me marry somebody I don't want to." said Star as she hugged Marco tighter.
"Star don't make this harder than it needs to be"said the Queen.
"We both love each other. We want to be with each other. If she goes I go too." said Marco.
"So you wouldn't mind seeing the love of your life be with someone else." said the Queen.
"If it means I get to see that beautiful star everyday then yes." said Marco.
"Fine" said the Queen.
Then Marco and Star went with the Queen to Meunie. Star then kept crying on Marco's chest as she saw they were entering her home. Marco then hugged Star.
"Don't worry Star. I won't let you marry anybody else but me" said Marco.
"My mom is more powerful than you" said Star as she looked up at Marco.
"I will find a way" said Marco.
Then they arrived at Star's home and the King was waiting for her. Then the King saw Marco.
"Why is he here" asked the King.
"Star would not let him go and he would not either. He said that he wouldn't mind Star marrying another person just as he jets to see her everyday of his life" said the Queen.
"Boy the Queen already decided who Star is going to marry" said the King as he looked at Marco.
"Who" asked Star.
"You will meet him later" said the Queen.
"No mother I won't marry anybody besides Marco. I don't care if your the Queen, I am gonna marry Marco even if you like it or not" said Star.
Then the Queen looked at Star with anger in her eyes.
"You dare judge me" said the Queen.
"Yes. You will never split me and him. No mater who you show me I still will pick him. You can't chose who I love." said Star as she looked into her mothers eyes.
"Spoken like a true Queen" said the Queen.
"What" asked Star.
"Star, you stood up for yourself. That makes you worthy of making your own decisions, but the least I expected was you standing up for a boy." said the Queen.
"I love him. Yes I would fight for him. I would fight for him even if we were dead." said Star.
Then she turned around and kissed Marco on the lips.
"I love you Marco" said Star as she looked into his hazelnut eyes.
"I love you too Star" said Marco as he looked into her blue eyes.
Then he kissed her again. She lifted her feet as Marco grabbed her and spin her around. Then he placed her on the ground and she took out her dimensional scissors.
"Let's go home" said Star.
"Okay" said Marco.
Then they opened the portal in Star's room and jumped in. Then Marco hugged Star. She then fell on her bed and Marco tucked her in. He then took a shower and put his pajamas. He then wrapped his arms around Star and fell asleep hearing her sleep.

Authors Note
I finally reach 2.50k views. So I dedicated this chapter to all you readers keep reading and I hope you enjoy my book. If I reach 3k views I will update another chapter. Hope you enjoy the book. Please comment, follow, or vote on this chapter.