Introduction

Please keep in mind that I will probably add things to this as we write the story. And chapters won't be out until we have at least ten or so chapters.

Cowritten: FinalGirl96 & FrucienIsForever

Finalgirl96 has pulled out of this story, but she will still be helping out with stu and yn.

READ THE TRIGGERS! YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES MY LITTLE NASTY SLASHERS! THIS IS KIND OF SOME DARK SHIT. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TRAUMATIZED!

Triggers:

- Strong Language
- Abuse (mentions of abusive- boyfriends nothing too descriptive)
- Blood and Gore
- Murder
- Stalking
- Kidnapping
Obsessive Behavior
- Possessive Behavior
- Mild Drugging (not too strong just to go night-night)
- Underage Drinking
- Marijuana
- Cheating (not on Randy or Stu side but Billy will cheat on sidney)
- Description of Violent Murder (Maureen's to be exact)

- Adult Content
Choking Kink
- Spanking
Daddy Kink (Stu is daddy fight me)
- Light BDSM
- Edging
- Oral (both receiving)
- Unprotected-ish
- Rough Sex
- Probably Anal (deal with it)
- Multiple Orgasms
- Hair Pulling
- Cockwarming (stu likes it prove me wrong)
- Dub-Con
- Degrading (use of slut and whore)
- Stu is a perv and so is Randy
- VERY OOC Randy

In the summer of 1995, two sisters moved to Woodsboro with their mother after their parent's divorce. Used to luxury and private schools they have to learn how to navigate the small town and its public school. Meeting new people and making friends is already hard but it's even harder when a gruesome murder happens to the mother of one of their classmates.

The feeling of having eyes on them all the time since they have gotten there has them on edge even more. One year later more gruesome murders happen to people they have made a bond with and the two boys they thought they were safe with...turn out not to be who they thought.

This story starts out in the summer of 1995 right before school starts and before Sisneys mothers murder.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the scream franchise. I do NOT own its characters or plot. I only own the characters I come up with and any plot I make up.