8

the next morning i woke on leah's chest.

"morning babe" she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"morning le" i said.

she leaned forward to kiss my lips but i stopped her.

"what?" she asked.

"my breath smells" i said.
"i don't care" she said and pressed her lips on mine. she climbed on top of me and straddled my waist while kissing at my lips.

the door opened and my mum stood there with her mouth wide open.
"shit" leah mumbled and climbed off me.

"erm breakfast is done" she said before walking out again.

we got up and went to eat breakfast. i managed to force myself to finish it so i didn't get a lecture off leah.

we went and got ready for the match and then leah's mum came to pick us up.

me and her went and got in the car while our mums stood at the door having a chat.

"do you think she's telling my mum about us" leah asked nervously.

"dunno" i shrugged. knowing my mum she probably is. she's a huge gosip. i noticed leah start to panic.

"what's up" i asked.

"i'm not out to my mum yet. i didn't even know i liked girls until you" she said.

"it's okay babe. you mum is amazing, im sure she'll be supportive of you" i said, grabbing her hand and squeezing it gently.

"i hope so" she said.

amanda came back to the car with a smile on her face. she didn't say anything and she drove us to our game.

we got out and went to get changed into kit.
we did our warm ups and got ready to play.

yellow card man united 3'
goal arsenal 6' jasmine, (izzy assist)
goal man united 10'
yellow card arsenal (leah)
goal man united 24'
yellow card man united 32'
goal arsenal 32' izzy (penalty)
goal arsenal 43' izzy (leah assist)
goal arsenal 56' leah (izzy assist)

in the 58th minute something happened to me. i felt pain in my chest. i didn't have any contact with anyone so i didn't know what it was. i put my hand to my chest and felt my breath go.

i lay down on the floor panting for air.

"ref stop" i heard leah shout. the ref gestured to carry on play.

"someone put the fucking ball out" leah shouted while running over to me. she kneeled next to me and the ball was put out of play and some of the other girls surrounded me, staring and panicking which caused me to panic more.

not helpful.

jackie came over and told everyone to move away. leah was about to move but i gripped at leah's shirt and pulled her closer. i felt tears drop down my eyes.

i'm having an asthma attack.

i've had one before but never this bad.
"izzy" leah said.

"leah" i cried while gasping for air.
"inhaler" i said through gasps.

"shit" leah whispered. she got up and ran over to her mum to get my inhaler before running back.
she gave it to me and helped me used it. it took me a while to calm down but when i did, jackie subbed me off and i went and stood with amanda.

"are you okay darling?" she asked putting her arm around my shoulder.
"i think so" i nodded.

we carried on watching the end of the match.